Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Laura’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm originally from Vancouver Island but have been living in Vancouver for a couple of years now. I still feel like I'm exploring this beautiful city! On weekends I love to go hiking - if you're into nature than I'd be happy to show you around the North Shore.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm on couchsurfing because it is an amazing way to meet great people from around the world.
Some of my favourite couchsurfing experiences include:
- Preparing Sunday crêpe breakfasts for guests in Montreal
- Surfing at a home for people with disabilities with my incredible German hosts in Val-David, Quebec
- Dancing to the Pet Shop boys at the Tivoli Gardens with my very sweet host in Copenhagen
- Having a Dominion tournament with our generous hosts in Portland (and subsequently becoming slightly addicted to the game)
- Learning about Sir-Mix-a-lot with our sweet hosts in Bermerton
dancing, picnics, hiking, camping, reading, biking, brunches, volleyball
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm happy to help you in English in exchange for conversation in French, Spanish, or help learning Russian.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good food and adventure stories.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Honduras, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, England, France, Guatemala, Mexico, South Korea