Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Laura’s full profile. It’s free!
So, I asked my friends to describe me using only one phrase and here are the results:
- My boyfriend: "ay my love.. you know that I am not good at this, but you are a funny, happy and good person"
- My mom: "You are a happy and beautiful woman, responsible and an excellent friend"
- My brother: "You are a determined person who knows who she is and what she wants and directs all his efforts in that. You are crazy and your laugh is waaaaay too loud, but I HAVE TO accept you and love you"
- My best friend: "Unique, different, accomplice"
- A friend for 18 years: " Cute tender and fluffy " (hahaha whatever fluffy means)
- A friend for 15 years: "Free spirit person... I mean ... you do what you want and to give an opinion of something you always prefer to experience it by yourself before giving any comment"
- A friend for 7 years: "Fun, sociable and responsible (don't you even think about writing that you are silent person because with your scandalous laugh they will take you out the first day)
- A friend for 2 years: "My Lau is unique, admirable and an unconditional friend"
- A friend for 6 months: "Cute, cool and outgoing"
I think that I agree with them, but I would like to add that at the beginning I'm serious, but once I discover the sense of humor of the people I start being "more me"... Does that even has any sense?
If you do not like hearing a very loud laugh, believe me, I am not your type of friend... I laugh about everything.
Anywaaaay....I will be delighted to share housing with you and almost for sure you will love to have me as a guest.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
When it comes to traveling it is always good to meet local people to really get to know the city, its traditions and culture, avoiding crowded tours. In addition, traveling means gathering experiences and knowing new ways of life, so CS seems to be an excellent option to do so :)
- music festivals
- long walks
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite Music... I think it depends on my mood and the people I'm with at that moment, but really love music, that's for sure.
I like to create moments and experiences with the appropriate music.
Most of the time I'm listening "Oldies". I've always said that I was born in the incorrect age... I feel like an 70's girls sometimes
What I Can Share with Hosts
Maybe some Spanish basic words/phrases??
Here is the thing, in México many women cook... unfortunately I'm not one of them.
But we could try to make some spicy sauce.
Countries I’ve Visited
Guatemala, Ireland, Russian Federation, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ireland, Mexico, Russian Federation