Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 41 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lawrence’s full profile.
I am fanatical about tech for good and currently on the journey realise my dreams.
Other things that I am really passionate about:
- Good Food, love to fill up and explore from all cultures
- Nights out, that includes dancing or a bar with very good music
- Yes I love music and all sorts. Balkan, Techno, R&B , Hip Hop, Rock, Jazz, Classic.
- Love sharing old stories, especially when growing up or my travelling experiences
- Favorite cake is cheese cake
- I also like to call myself an optimist, love emitting positivity and love sharing this as well
- As much as I love science and tech, am also very much interested in history and polities
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travelling has always been a core part of my life. My family moved from Canada to Great Britain when I was a teenager. After my studies I moved to the states for 1.5 and then back to Germany. During this period I have had the opportunity to travel and I never want to stop doing that.
I actually started with this kind of travelling long before couch surfing existed: There was an Australian website called the Hitchhiker's Guide to Everywhere, which followed a similar concept.
But I guess its about the connection, something beyond just being a tourist but being able to meet people along the way. At the heart of any place is its people. by staying with locals, I get to feel the true pulse of a city. In that same way, by welcoming surfers into my home, I get the joy of giving that experience to them.
Music, Movies, and Books
Ohh Gosh hard to tell.
Movies, Books & Music all add up one way or another, I couldn't really say that I had a favorite. Nevertheless
- Am a hard core harry potter fan (Read the books)
- For movies I would say Avatar
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1 week in the Jordanian desert all alone
Teach, Learn, Share
Tech Stuff (Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, Big Data)
Fitness & Nutrition (Customized Fitness, Nutrition, Meditation)
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Ghana, Italy, Jordan, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Germany, Jordan, United Kingdom, United States