- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see leeliangwei’s full profile. It’s free!
“We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
“To awaken alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
1.Finish my military service!
2.Oh, and overcome acrophobia!
3.Learning surfing! (Not Couchsurfing :P)
Hello, I come from Taiwan. Knowing the different cultures has been always my dream, once a year I always choose a country/countries to travel, not only for a trip but also to have more energy for studying and working in the next year.
I don't know how to describe the beauty of the world, because it's too pretty. I always want to tell everyone, how great is our home!
Anyway, I'm an extreme optimist and I just want to share my happiness with you all =)
Happiness is the key to life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Travelling is the key to explore both the world and myself. What is the best way to enjoy travelling? Definitely Couchsurfing!
Here are my travel quotes:
1. Self-exploration, life begins at the end of your comfortable zone.
2. Be more and more a citizen of the world. On CS, I've met many crazy and thoughtful travelers who really helped me to be a citizen of the world!
3. Travelling boosts my creativity, I’m lacking in inspiration after doing the same thing for a period of time. On Cs, you meet all sorts of people who inspire you!
4. Keep a thankful mind. You always need a hand from others while travelling. I’ve always found myself being lucky, happy and blessed when I’m travelling, especially surfing on CS.
- Table tennis
- rock climbing
- table tennis
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
-Bridge of spies
-The Diary of a Young Girl (Anne Frank)
-The Devotion of Suspect X
-The Door of Murder
-The Miracle in the Grocery Store
-Weird Laughs Novel
-Poisonous Laughs Novel
-The Murder in Mansion Masquerade
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-2008 Bike trip around Taiwan
-2009 2nd time, bike trip around Taiwan
-2010 3rd time, bike trip around Taiwan
-2012 Cycling to Wulin, highest automobile pass in Taiwan, at 3275m
-2013 Riding bike alone from Norway to Sweden
-2013 Taking selfie on Preikestolen (as an acrophobic...)
-2015 I met a girl through an Italian surfer, they had known each other in 2014 in Thailand, and now she is my girlfriend!
Teach, Learn, Share
Live and learn!
I graduated in Italian and International business.
I studied as an exchange student in Siena , Tuscany for 7 months.
I looking forward to teaching Chinese to everyone, if you're interested please contact with me!
What I Can Share with Hosts
1. My passion in life
2. Photography experience
3. I'm very fascinated with the idea of language exchange, if you want to know something in Taiwanese or Chinese!
4. Some local awesome food.
5. Want to know more... send me a request!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In