Logo orange

Sebastian Boersch

Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

Accepting Guests

Last login 3 days ago

Join Couchsurfing to see Sebastian's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile

Overview

  • 0 References
  • Fluent in German; learning English
  • 25, Male
  • Member since 2012
  • No occupation listed
  • No education listed
  • No hometown listed
  • Profile 100% complete

About Me

ABOUT ME

If this is legitimate to say about oneself, I'm 95% kind, helpful and facile -remaining 5% are sarcasm and black humor. (My girlfriend says it's 98% / 2% but I'm afraid that she only wears rose-colored glasses.)

Beyond that I am: _funny (-> really really funny) _open-minded _an attentive listener _addicted to chocolate _addicted to fruits _addicted to the combination of both chocolate+fruits _listening to music whenever it is possible _neat _enjoying my life

This is what I am NOT: _aggressive _mean _rough _unfair _unfaithful _prejudging

If you would like to know more about me just let me sleep on your couch or visit Germany and let me be your host :)

PHILOSOPHY

just try to find my own rhythm and dance

Why I'm on Couchsurfing

COUCHSURFING EXPERIENCE

I'm a total newcomer! It is a fantastic system and I would love to be part of it!

Interests

Can't list them all, but here are the most signicant interests: _sports (track & field, studying PE) _music (played piano, listening to all) _travelling _hanging out with friends (cinema, bar, café, party) _maths (yes, I know... but I'm studying it so I have to write this) _photography (until my girlfriend lent my camera for about one year)

Music, Movies & Books

_music: listening to nearly every genre, it's up to my mood _movies: comedy, action, comedy, horror, comedy _books: never been really into reading but one time started a book it's already done

One Amazing Thing I've Done

spending 6-7 hours on Times Square waiting for a new year to start

Countries I've Visited

Germany

Countries I've Lived In

Germany

Join Couchsurfing to see Sebastian's full profile. It's free!

View Full Profile