Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lennart’s full profile. It’s free!
HELLO NICE PARTY LADIES AND MAN WITH ALL KINDS OF INTERESTS!!! HOLA CHICOS Y GUAPAS! HALLO MEINE SCHÖNE DAMEN UND HERREN! MOGGUH, ALLES GOED?
I think couch surfing is a great way to learn from different people. Also it allows you to find the local secret places when traveling. I'm not on CS for cheap traveling. So I kindly ask you to not write me a request if you only want a free place to stay.
ANYWAY: SAID THAT: WELCOME TO MY PROFILE!!!
My couch in Edinburgh: I share a flat with Italian/Brazilian Mauricio https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/mtfaoro. We both have our own room and there is a nice cosy living room. We have a conformable steady 2 person raised airbed for our guests.
YOUR REQUEST - just a few lines of text with:
1) A personal message for me! Why do you want to meet me?
2) The general (copy paste) part. Write here about your trip and you(r travel mates)
I decline non personal (copy paste) requests. Thanks (:
WHEN TO SEND
If you send your request more than 3 weeks in advance I respond your request with a maybe. I will then decide a 1-2 weeks in advance if I want to host you or not. I just travel a lot as well, so I have no idea what I am doing more than a couple of weeks in advance.
WHEN DO I HOST
Average I host every 1 or 2 weeks. I mainly host during weekends from Friday evening - Monday morning. I maybe make an exception to host during the week if you hosted many people before and if you are traveling alone.
* raised small town close to Rotterdam, The Netherlands
* studied and lived in Rotterdam
* lived in Barcelona and Edinburgh
* depenable, happy, carring tall teddy bear (that's what they said haha)
Faithful, talkative (and listing), kind, open-minded, straight (but I'm a LGTB friendly fag stag), sensitive and outgoing person. Like all kinds of (Erasmus) parties, have friends around me, hug, dance, drive motor and play music instruments, enjoy to live like a student! I could be more patient (with people) sometimes.. I take things not too serious and I like to laugh a lot. I like things sorted and organised, but I won't panic if something goes wrong :P
Guess other people describe me the best, so just read my references.
So you read my profile till here? You are crazy, but thanks ;-) Write me your favourite food or drink in your request and you'll receive bonus points.
I have been sending video requests as well. I think it's an easy way to give your host a sneak preview to who you actually are.. Feel invited to send me a video couch surfing request. Let's create the future of couch surfing! You can upload a video for example here: https://uploadfiles.io/ . Just put the link in your CS Request.
Tons of lovely stories... I can only summarise a few:
* Hosting hundreds of people in Rotterdam, Barcelona and Edinburgh. And every time you host you learn a little bit more... (I AM FUKING INTELLEGENT BY THE NOW hahahaha ;-) )
* One big road and couch surfing trip, 132 days in a row. 45 different hosts, 25 cities in Belgium, France, Portugal and mailnly Spain. I raised working from home to the new level: While I was Couch surfing I maintained my regular programming job remotely.
* Once I was hosted by a lovely strong believed group of mulsim guys in Bordeaux. I asked to join them at the prayer service. I felt really welcome being there and it was an experience not to forget. Two weeks afterwards I was hosted by a girl in Lisbon. That Saturday night we went to a gay club. I felt very welcome there is well. I think it is great how couch surfing merges this stories in some kind of way.
* 3 month spring trip to Miami, Colombia (Medellin, Bogota) and I lived 1 month in Rio de Janeiro.
* Many weekend trips to towns by couch surfing gave me the local perspective.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Would be stupid if I was not
People, having a drink, (ballroom)dancing, guitar, piano or sax, entrepreneurship, motor cycling.
Music, Movies, and Books
Dance, trance, (classic) rock, pop, and The number 1 couch surfing movie: into the wild!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Skydive, Thailand, Indonesia.. And a lot of other days of my life having a good time with great people around me!
Teach, Learn, Share
Would be great to improve my Spanish! I can teach you to play instruments, dance (ballroom) or maybe help you with your computer or website ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can make your computer faster
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, Scotland, Spain