Maybe Accepting Guests
- 98% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lennart’s full profile. It’s free!
HOLA HOLA! HALLO DAMEN UND HERREN!
MOGGUH, ALLES GOED?
NEW TO COUCH SURFING?
* just want a place to stay? https://goo.gl/nYEjGd
* you have a great profile? https://goo.gl/3YpNxB
* what is couchsurfing? https://goo.gl/pY1hXo
* send a short personal couch surf request and not a message
WELCOME TO MY PROFILE!!!
I share a flat with Italian/Brazilian Mauricio https://goo.gl/7ht1ka . We both have our own room and there is a nice cosy living room. We have a conformable steady 2 person raised airbed for our guests.
WHEN TO SEND
Max. 2-3 weeks in advance since I have no idea what I will be doing after that.
WHEN DO I HOST
I mainly host during weekends from Friday evening - Monday morning. I maybe make an exception to host during the week if you hosted people before.
* Dutch, raised in a small town close to Rotterdam, The Netherlands
* studied and lived in Rotterdam
* lived in Barcelona and Edinburgh
* depenable, happy, carring tall teddy bear (that's what they said haha)
* I'm 36, but I have a twenties live (and all my friends in their twenties). So this age fits more who I am (so don't expect someone settled or with family life)
Tons of lovely stories... I can only summarise a few:
* Hosting hundreds of people in Rotterdam, Barcelona and Edinburgh. And every time you host you learn a little bit more...
* One big road and couch surfing trip, 132 days in a row. 45 different hosts, 25 cities in Belgium, France, Portugal and mailnly Spain. I raised working from home to the new level: While I was Couch surfing I maintained my regular programming job remotely.
* Once I was hosted by a lovely strong believed group of mulsim guys in Bordeaux. I asked to join them at the prayer service. I felt really welcome being there and it was an experience not to forget. Two weeks afterwards I was hosted by a girl in Lisbon. That Saturday night we went to a gay club. I felt very welcome there is well. I think it is great how couch surfing merges this stories in some kind of way.
* 3 month spring trip to Miami, Colombia (Medellin, Bogota) and I lived 1 month in Rio de Janeiro.
* Many weekend trips to towns by couch surfing gave me the local perspective.
People, having a drink, (ballroom)dancing, guitar, piano or sax, entrepreneurship, motor cycling.
- latin dances
- software development
- work and travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Dance, trance, (classic) rock, pop, and The number 1 couch surfing movie: into the wild!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Skydive, Thailand, Indonesia.. And a lot of other days of my life having a good time with great people around me!
Teach, Learn, Share
Would be great to improve my Spanish! I can teach you to play instruments, dance (ballroom) or maybe help you with your computer or website ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can make your computer faster
Countries I’ve Visited
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Netherlands, Scotland, Spain