Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lieke’s full profile. It’s free!
I want to learn about life, learn from others, learn about myself, about what I want from life and what life wants from me.
- easy going
- having difficulties making choices sometimes
Im still figuring out why I live my life. I would love to make a contribution to this world, just don't know yet how or in what way.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am staying at my first Couch.
They are a really sweet family in Melbourne. I feel welcome, safe and good taken care of.. I can't ask for anything more!!
I posted a request at different related groups asking if anybody is interested in a roadtrip to Melbourne.
I got loads of responses! I didn't know it would go so fast, but in no time I got myself a ride!!!
- the concept sustainability in the fields of nature conservation and poverty reduction
- healthy food/cooking
- social contacts; friends and family
- sports, like running, badminton, pilates etc.
- sharing stories
- movies, all genres
- love clouds, stars and trees
- enjoy playing all different kind of games
Music, Movies, and Books
I have a wide variety of taste for music, movies and books, but to give you a short introduction:
- The XX, "Islands"
- Red Hot Chillie Peppers, "Under the Bridge"
- Souls of Mischief, "93' til Infinity"
- Ida Engberg, "Disco Valente"
- The Dark Crystal
- 1000 BC
- Gregory David Roberts, "Shantaram"
- Marlo Morgan, "Mutant Message Down Under"
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- buddhism/meditation courses
- working with children from the slum
- saving a pregnant dog that was about to give birth
- sharing a plane with the Dalai Lama
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to share something my grandmother thought me:
"Two wrong doesn't make a right"
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cambodia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Laos, Nepal, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Netherlands, South Africa