- Last login 7 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lien’s full profile. It’s free!
- Friendly, Funny
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Sometime i wonder who I am? With me, this is a difficult question to answer.
Fortunately, throught each of travel, I merely have found another person inside me. That sounds interesting even this is an unpatient person or an anxious girl.
Besides, I am curious about everything in the world, I want to feel, touch and see it by myself. I also love to make friends who can share me their life, their traveling experiences and their cultures ( of course I will share, too ) ^^
That is why I have took part in Couchsurfing.
- Travel is my most favourite thing. When i have an oppotunity, I immediately go to new place to experience about cultures, foods, people and explore myself.
- Making event always attract me. Organizing some programs for orphanages, elderly people. Holding party for my friends, my colleagues or writing tours are the ways that I can use my crazy ideas.
- Going coffee shop, talking with friend or reading book are interesting.
Music, Movies, and Books
-Listening music depends on state of mind. When i am sad or boring, instrumental music helps me feel peaceful and also ease my soul. Sad angel - Igor Krutoy, nightingale - Yani, Kiss the rain - Yiruma are my favorite songs . Besides, I really enioy Pop and R&b music that let me know how life is, what love is.
- Like music, books give me many new things, let me develop my imagination and pull me out of stress. My favorite authors are Dan Brown, Sidney Sheldon and J.K Rowling
- I do not see movies much. The romantic films, like The Vow, Ps I love you, Letter to Juliet, Remember me, are fascinating me.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I think I have not done any amazing things until now.
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I can share my traveling experiences. It not too much but it can be useful with someone
- I can show you how to cook some Vienamese traditional dishes.
- I can tell you how beatiful Vietnam is: where should you visit to see it, what should you eat to taste it, what should you do to feel it,
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In