Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lieve_VDB’s full profile.
I love inviting the world to Antwerp instead of going far away. Hosting couchsurfers gives me the wonderful opportunity of seeing my lovely city through travelers' eyes.
1. My apartment is not large; we will share the same space and the same air (although I ventilate the place). Which means: if you are ill, I will probably get ill too. Please respect the necessary health measures and cancel your stay if necessary. Thank you!
2. CS is no dating website, please abstain from any romantic moves. My boyfriend is a professional boxer and he's a really jealous guy.
3. no CS references yet? I will not host you, I'm sorry. But I'd be happy to meet you (have a drink, go for a hike, show you around town...) and write your first reference, as to get you started.
4. Please read my couch information before you send me any message. Yes, read it. It contains info about my home, so there's no surprises for both of us.
I'm a reading junkie and music is an essential part of my life. You'll often find me with my nose in a recipe book while stirring some exotic dish in the kitchen. I love the beat of Murga, where I play drums.
*Me encanta leer (encontrarás libros en cada parte de mi piso...), pasar las noches de verano charlando, tocar los ritmos de la murga.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to get to know people in the places I go travelling to, because I want to get to know their culture and society, not only the monuments. And I love to do the same thing too for travellers: to meet you, tell you our stories and show you our city's best, hidden places.
Meeting up with people and/or surfing their couches while travelling through Europe + hosting surfers in my flat in Antwerp.
Coffee bars, cooking, baking, writing, singing, talking, listening and dreaming.
* Me gustan los bares de cafe, cocinar, escribir, cantar, hablar, escuchar y sonar. *
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walked around Slovenian Lake Bohinj on my birthday through the melting snow, with my boots soaked but a broad smile of happiness.
Teach, Learn, Share
If you feel like it: please teach me some easy recipe from your country! (if you don't feel like it, that's quite fine to me, too)
What I Can Share with Hosts
Belgian cookie and cake recipes
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Denmark, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Germany, Spain