Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Xan’s full profile.
I'm a guy who likes traveling and learning new languages. I hop I can find interesting wanderers through this app and learn from other cultures.
I like considering myself as a very active person (I like doing different type of activities and I'm not scared of trying new things). I would say that my interests are:
- Learning languages. I don't mind what language to practice. I believe that if I meet an interesting person, I'd try to learn their language. But I would like to practice French, Italian, German, Chinese (I said I can't speak it properly), Japanese, Russian...
- Playing videogames. I used to spend a lot of hours playing PS3. Unfortunately I can't do the same now because of the University. However, when I have free time I try to play a bit. If you happen to play PS3, PS4 or Wii U, we could olay online.
- Surfing on the internet. I like watching YOUTUBE videos. I must say I spend a lot of time doing this.
- Attending "Meet Up" meetings. There is an app for Android and iOS which allows you to meet people who are compatible with you. In my case, I like attending Language Exchange meetings (as I said before, I like languages).
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can offer you:
- Accomodation for some days.
- We can play videogames at night.
- I can show you my town Sitges (I think you'd like it)
- We can take the train or the bus to Barcelona and explore this beautiful city.
- You can learn Spanish while you are in my house.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Norway, Poland, Romania, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In