Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 8 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Liiga’s full profile. It’s free!
to live not exist
well, i guess most often mentioned adjectives about me are - crazy and funloving.. i do like to have fun and i do like to do some crazy stuff sometimes.. hehe.. however.. (and here comes the serious part) i am quite emphatic to the environment and people around, so i can be whether all over the place or very shy and blushing all the time hehe :D anyway, very bad liar me, hate to pretend and don't really enjoy people who do..
otherwise, i enjoy the small pleasures of life like watching movies, TV series, reading books, having a quality (not quantity) party, having a glass of wine or bier (hello, my name is Liga, and i am alcoholic), feeling the sun, warmth, being next to the sea and into the sea, roll in the water, swim on my back and stare at the sky, hiking mountains, just sitting outside and watching people, baking cakes for my friends and see them loving them, making others laugh with stupid jokes and talking bullshit (oh yes, this is a warning - Liga talks and i fear this tendency is increasing with years and amount of glasses, so be ready) sharing same humor, riding with bike, drawing funny pictures on the sides of notebook during the lectures, living in 21st century with all the technical, industrial, cultural and social innovations, liberties and goods to make life easier and more enjoyable.. waking up with song im my head, listen and discovering music, going to summer festivals, chilling, improvising.. get a job done and see the results... be in the move, international environment, meeting new people.. but always also go back to my friends and family.. go on boat/bike/just out of city trips with them, bbq at sisters place and then go walk to the sea.. build snowman and make snowfights, snowangels.. sing out loud in the concerts or clubs where nobody can really hear that i am not the best singer on the world.. :))
1) some wise man have said that the way u treat others, they/the life will treat u.. kindness and love are the only emotions that don't hurt all the sides involved and make this world a better place..
2) we always have choice - we choose what we are and where we are.. and we can also choose to change it or in worst case scenario - don't get affected by it.. we always have choice to do what our heart feels like, not what others expect us to do.. i mean, still follow the common sense and reason and don't make other people suffer from that, but listen to your heart.. because in the end of the day - you are the one living this life, you are the one who has to experience things and one that has to choose to be happy or not..
3) everything is relative - what may seem important today, may not be/seem to be tomorrow..
4) use the chance, try it out.. u ll never know until u know, u know.. ;) better to be sorry for what u did, than about what u didn't..
4) almost nothing is black or white.. life is a much of grey zone, where everything depends on the way you look at it and your attitude - therefore there always will be at least two opinions, two truths, two points of views, contradictory experiences, two sides of the coin, lines of pros and contras, reasons.. and - an exception of the law.. mmm, not really helping to make this life easier, doesn't it? :D but at least a hell lot more interesting ;)
adore good cinema, books, traveling around, meeting with people, having fun, riding bike, hiking the mountains, also love being lazy and doing noooothing, cooking, listen music..
Music, Movies, and Books
only some of the bands - Foo Fighters, Kings Of Leon, Incubus, 30 Seconds to Mars, BranVan 3000, Staind, Depeche Mode, Feist, the Smiths, kings of convenience, Tracy Chapman, Streets, John Hiatt, Kid Cudi, Better than Ezra, Coconut records, the Damnwells, the, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Massive Attack, Orgy, Moby, Pearl Jam, Phantom Planet, Sugar Ray, Tool, Keren Ann, Kosheen, Jack Johnson, Hoobastank, Audioslave, dredg, Coldplay, John Frusciante, Bob Dylan, The Cure, The Clash, Tom Waits, U2, Bat For Lashes..bla bla bla.. but i do like also some nice house music, dubstep and most of the other styles :)
movies - favorits are definitely Snatch and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.. others - Half Nelson, Before Night Falls, Its all gone pete tong, 3-Iron, Amores perros, dot the i, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Amelie, Assembly, C'est Tout, Paris I Love U, Casablanca, Big Lebowski, Léon, Fight Club, Sin City, Phone Booth, This Is England, Hotel Rwanda, Life Is Beautiful, All Quiet on the Western Front, Love Actually, The Lives of Others, Requiem for a Dream, The Graduate, Play It Again, Sam, Sleeper, Control, Irina Palm, The Young Frankenstein, Cashback, Lolita, Being John Malkovich, Oldboy, The New World, In America, Saved!, A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring, Samaritan Girl, Life Is a Miracle, Night on Earth, The Elephant Man, Greenstreets Hooligans, Dear Frankie, The Painted Veil, American History X, Love Me if U Dare, One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, The Shining, The Green Mile, Before Sunset, Whale Rider, Sex and Lucia, Into the Wild, Slam, Elis and Anabelle.. and many many others..
also TV series as Californication, Dexter, Heros, Entourage, True blood, Flight of the conchords etc
animation stuff like Simpsons, Futurama, American dad, Family guy.. or the big ones like Madagascara, Shrek, Ice Age, those of Tim Burton and Miyasaki etc etc
books, well thats hard, i havent made a list yet.. mostly i have random choices, but yeah, sure everything historical, most of classics like E.M. Remark, Kurt Vonnegut, John Irving etc.. enjoy always also something new.. good writers are born every day :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
walked Camino Primitivo, 330 km in 12 days.
lived 40 days of only warm milk with saffron during one of those yoga-ayurveda-are-so-cool periods :D
hiked 4 mountains over 1100m during one night
sewed jeans for me and my sister as teenager
made two kebabs all by myself including cutting the meat with that biiig knife and asking "mit allem? scharf?"
woke up in the hospital as in the movies - without my clothes, not knowing what happened, where am i, only with light sheet to cover, blood in the hair, broken shoulders and memory loss
found a fish eye in yoghurt in Armenia
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, Latvia, Malta, Spain