N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 1 year
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Liisu87. L'inscription est gratuite !
Making a mark
Hi! Estonian living in Australia. I have been living and working in Darwin since July 2014. Enjoying the the laid back lifestyle, appreciating the warm weather and beautiful tropical surroundings every day. Before Darwin I was backpacking in Asia and around Australia.
I love traveling but also love having a place to come back to so at the moment I'm quite settled but doing around 3-5 trips a year. Life is better when the sun is out (all year long)!
I always try to look sunny side of everything and not to stress about things I can`t change.
I believe that even if it sometimes may not seem like it, every single thing that happens in our lives (good and bad) is for the purpose of making our life the best that it could be.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have couchsurfed several times in different countries since 2010. Now I want to give back to the CS community for the awesome times and friends that I have made by hosting in Darwin.
All positive so far!
- pole fitness
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
All depends on time, mood and people who I'm with. I love movies based on true stories. Music wise I listen almost everything.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
* Sailed on a yacht for a week in Thailand. From Phi Phi islands to Koh Lipe.
* Saw bioluminescence at Maya Bay
* Slept in a hammock on a boat under the stars at Maya Bay
* Bungee jump in Crete Island in Greece
* Diving in Red Sea
* Survived scooter accident in Malaysia
* Stayed in Chinese jetty clan and slept in fisherman's hut in Penang
* Saw northern lights by the lake near my home in Estonia. Double beautiful because of the reflection of the water.
* Surfing in California & Philippines
* Snorkeling in Great Barrier Reef
* Hiking and camping in Karijini National Park in WA
* 2 girl road trip all the way around Australia in a Toyota Corolla Hatchback 1987
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
I can teach you Estonian :)
Pays que j'ai visités
Australia, Egypt, England, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Australia, Estonia, United Kingdom, United States