Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Aline’s full profile. It’s free!
to know the unknown
Here we go...
I consider my self being an open minded person. I like to learn about different cultures, ppl and things. Depending on my mood I'm very talkative or a little shy sometimes, spending just observing and analyzing things...
I'm dynamic. I like changes. I love traveling, have contact with nature, being around ppl who are positive, and love sports...
I've learned about CS when I was USA. While I was there, I really had a great time/experience going to the meetings and CouchSurfing (of course..). Now that I'm back in my town, I would like to keep with the CS "thing" up!
Peace out :)
live the life as best as we can, everyday
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I think CS is an amazing community. Its a great way to know ppl and get around to know new places. I've been couchsurfing not that long and I already have some GOOD histories to tell...
trips, sports, other cultures, languages, music, parties, have fun
Music, Movies, and Books
into the wild, robson crusue
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- When I got lost 'into the wild' in Uruguay. Drunk, I didn't know what was the name of my campground, and I was lost from everybody else.
- Zion Nat.Park, Grand Canyon, Yosemite Nat Park... really wonderful places.
- Sunset @ GrandCanyon! Burning! Beautiful!
- I can't forget the sunset in Porto Alegre, Rio Guaiba is very beautiful.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, United States