- 0% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Andrey’s full profile. It’s free!
To find new friends, not to forget the old
Travels is my life! I very pleasant go on the road, unknown for me before. I don't think of travel without camera - and come back in my home with full brains and full memory card :)
I write the poems (only on russian language - sorry!), and I make my first poems book on may-2014, it's called "Exit from labirynth".
IMPORTANT: MY ENGLISH ISN'T VERY WELL, AND IT'S WHY MY COUCH REQUEST MAYBE A LITTLE BORING :) DON'T AFRAID IT ! I'M BETTER, THEN MY COUCH REQUEST !!!
Guarantee for a difficult and happy lifetime:
1. Find what you love to do
more than anything else
in all the world.
2. Do it,
no matter what stands
in your way.
3. Give the gifts of what you've learned
from that love
who care enough to ask.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I was stay on CS-member flat in Russia (St-Peterburg, Krasnoyarsk etc.), in Turkey (Konya), in France (Bordeaux).. It was very nice experience for me!
Also I was couch for a lot of travels, but usually is non CS-members. I hope, it will be in future!
- I love travels a lot! I know many great russian travellers, and I am on travel meetings very often!
- I write poems! I publish my poems book on 2014, "Exit from the Labirynt", but now it's finish - I need make new edition :)
- I m novice photographer. I take photo peoples, cities, nature, I never go to travel without my photo!
- I love public transport, especially vintage. I may make a long way for one shot with vintage bus, tram or train :)
- My new love (after the Sochi Olympic Games) is figure scating! I make the Art Team of great russian figurist, girl, Julia Lipnitskaya, and travel on the world for championship where she is join.
Music, Movies, and Books
Books - Chronicles of Narnia (C.S. Lewis), Lord of the Rings (J.R.R.Tolkien), The Bridge Across Forever (R.Bach) and a lot of more
Music - bards, rock-n-roll, jazz
Movies - romantic comedy (Forest Gump, Piter FM, Date with an Angel etc.), film-puzzle (Vanilla Sky, Premonition etc.), classic of cinema (Intolerance, City Lights) and a lot fo more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My travel to Mexico on dec.'12 - jan. 13 - it was very great! I lived in the jungle, climbed ancient pyramids, swam on Oceans, saw the crocodiles...
Now I don't believe that all this happened to me!
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Mexico, Russian Federation, Turkey