Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kay’s full profile. It’s free!
updated 2016 Sep
live with family (parents + sister + 3 cats)
enjoy being alone
enjoy good partners
not party animal, but enjoy drinking with friends
... to be continued
"WHY NOT ???"
live at the moment.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I started couchsurfing on my journey to Europe in 2010 April. It is a crazy idea to host/ surf strangers! I love it! Every of my hosts is nice and helpful. They do not only offer me a place to stay, but a HOME! The only problem is, I find difficulties fitting in a hostel now.
As a surfer, I enjoy talking with host, learn some cooking if possible. If I'm quiet, maybe I'm tired at the moment... don't worry =) I get used to lose my ways, but usually I can get to your place before midnight =P If there is anything I can do for you/ bring to you, let me know!
As a host, I had my first sweet surfer in Dublin, before my housemate rejected Couchsurfing. And I got the chance to host in Hong Kong when I spent 1-month "vacation" (from travelling) in January 2011.
** I got my first negative reference in June 2011. So you know how rude I am ^__^ We can understand if you change your plan, and cannot host/ meet us, but please do us a favor: tell us earlier (3 hours is enough, if we're not on the way), so we can find another place OR tell us a contact number of a hostel/ pension. Many Thanks =)
p.s. We didn't contact anymore, but the reference was changed for a few times (negative-neutral-negative-neutral-negative-neutral-negative...) =P
please don't bother to bring gifts/ spend some time with me if you are free, sleep well, just enjoy your stay here
cannot be better!
Sleep, especially daytime
Reading, especially travel books & novels
Travelling, especially when I can make new friends
Internet, especially facebook & hand craft websites
Drinking: let's go.
Hand Craft, especially of catssss' images
- body art
Music, Movies, and Books
I enjoy movies, music & books about love, story-telling, advanture, fairy tale...
I do not like those about wars, fighting, bloody, long long long history...zzz
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- CouchSurfing with MUM in Amsterdam
- travel alone, then travel with my sister and not killing each other (though nearly done) =P
- get 1st negative reference and 3rd vouched (on Couchsurfing) at the same day
- "go for a drink" in -18 degree C night
- have a cat sleeping with me
- have a dog sleeping with me as a pillow
- survive in the freezer (winter in Hong Kong is around 15-25 degree C)
- nomatter where I went, it was "the coldest winter in 40 years"
- eat icecream in snow
- back to stable (and somehow boring" life in Hong Kong after wandering for 1.5 year
- (coming soon) write the book "How to Lose your Ways in 100 ways!!!" (just joking)
Teach, Learn, Share
- what's your name in Chinese?
- how to make a "Hong Kong Egg Tarts"? (Ingredients required: flour, egg, milk, sugar, butter)
- your favourite receipe
- anything you know =P
- Mandarin, Japanese
- travel tips in Hong Kong
- travelling experience & photos in part of Asia/ Europe
- Henna/ DIY
- any suggestions?
What I Can Share with Hosts
- paint henna body painting
- share your food (especially sweets)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In