Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 24 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Leeann’s full profile.
READ THIS IF YOU WANT TO STAY WITH US:
1. Send me a stay request, not a message
2. Read my full profile!
3. Have a filled out couchsurfing profile (not just 3 sentences)
My husband, Giuliano, and I moved from NJ to TX in 2016. We're basically a 2-for-1 special, so a little about us:
- If you've been to a Couch Crash in Austin, you've probably met us! I'm an organizer.
- We like to ride- he has a motorcycle and I have a scooter
- We have 3 dogs. If you come to our house, you will get very comfortable with face licks and back scratches. :)
- We've been to France, England, Italy, Norway, Spain, Ecuador, Taiwan, China, Japan and Vietnam.
- We run. I'm not sure how much we enjoy it, but we do it! :P
- We've been skydiving 3 times
I used to mindlessly end conversations with "have fun!" until I realized the truth in it, and that I ultimately hope to live my life following that motto.
Have fun. Always.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To learn, explore, create, and grow.
Production/TV, fitness and running, peeling Elmer's glue off my fingers (let's be real here, you love it too), spending too much time on Reddit, trying new beer and food, knitting, meeting new people, skydiving.
- sign language
- visual arts
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Rat Race, Dodgeball, Inglorious Basterds, Doomsday, The Royal Tennenbaums, Inception, Billy Madison, Zombieland, Alice in Wonderland, Saint Vincent.
Music: Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, RX Bandits, the Beatles, the Guess Who, Jonsi, fun., Goldfinger, the Used, Sigur Ros, John Legend.
Books: Running With Scissors, the Great Gatsby, the Glass Castle, other memoirs that make me want to cry myself to sleep, the Sookie Stackhouse Series (no worries, not a fan of sparkly Twilight stuff), Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
TV: Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, Tosh.0, Chopped, True Blood, the Office, This Is Us, documentaries on Discovery Health- ones about addictions, health issues, deformities, obesity- you name it
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Just one?! I cant choose.
Road tripped from northern Oregon to southern California
Used my mediocre Spanish skills to find our way out of a random city in Mexico
Ziplined in St. Lucia
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you basic sign language, cook some badass chili, knit you an imperfect scarf or even teach you how to roller skate. What a deal!
Countries I’ve Visited
Aruba, Bahamas, Bermuda, England, France, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Saint Lucia, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In