Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 13 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see LONGPUA’s full profile. It’s free!
My 24th birthday was a few weeks ago so I thought of all the places I've been: Korea (3x), Vietnam, Japan (2x), Mexico, Canada (2x), Dominican Republic, Haiti, Germany, Australia, and Austria. I STILL HAVE MORE TO SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been told that I'm mature for my age, and that's why it's difficult for me to find *TRUE* friends that are interested in the same things as I, and are not interested in partying and sleeping around ALL THE TIME. I know who I am and I'm using CS to figure out where I belong in this place we call earth. I look forwarding to hosting CSers who are open-minded, goal-oriented, friendly/talkative, and enjoys trying new things. I know there are people out there that are interested in the same.
-JUST GRADUATED WITH A BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE, double majored in Finance and Math, love numbers! =D
- know what my future goals are and am doing what it takes to get there
- am hard-working and know what my priorities are
- love being silly, but not immature
- don't smoke or do drugs (doesn't mean I don't like to party!)
- am an animal lover (my dad has two dogs, a chihuahua and a min pin)
- am very athletic (Played American FOOTBALL & I ran track for my school!)
- hate drama
- can drive, but rather depend on MUNI to get around
- love to learn from others
- am somewhat politically active and caught up with current events
- like to hang out in small groups
- love Japanese food
- love to dress up but usually have no reason to
- love nature and find beauty all around me
- try to have an optimistic outlook towards everyone and everything
- am very curious about a lot of things and am not afraid to ask for answers. Sometimes I will ask dumb questions, but who doesn't?
-love to try new things
- preferably share some of my interests and beliefs
- know what your goals are and have your priorities mirror your goals (that's pretty important to me)
- don't smoke or do drugs cuz it ain't gonna happen in my place! (VERY important to me)
- are not a crazy, out-of-control, party animal
And just so you know, I've hosted friends of friends before Couchsurfers. Some chickened out from CSing with me and I have done the same to others. But I have met some, and those have been cool experiences. I'm really cautious, so DO NOT EXPECT TO HAVE A PLACE TO CRASH WITHOUT US GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER FIRST, even if you're only staying one night.
It takes a lot of effort to appear effortless; hard work does pay off.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host others so that others can do the same for me. This is the golden rule people! ***A BONUS if you share this philosophy with me***
Golden Rule (definition)~So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.
If you plan on CSing with me, take note of my traveling plans. Please do not request to CS without reading the following lines. It's kind of hard to host you if you request to CS with me when I'm traveling isn't it? =) I'll be traveling to these places on these dates;
Mar. 6-8----------Los Angeles (USA)
Mar. 20-30--------Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)
April 7-10--------Los Angeles (USA)
May 24 -June 4----Salzburg, Austria(EUROPE)
June 8-11---------Las Vegas (USA)
June 19-21--------Los Angeles (USA)
July 31-Aug 3-----Los Angeles
August 7-9--------New York
August 17-19------Fort Valley, Georgia
August 21-23------Los Angeles
October 2-4-------Chico, California
December 6-8------Los Angeles
Jan 27-Feb 3------Miami, Florida
March 5-7---------Sacramento, California
April 22-25-------St. Louis, Missouri
June 25-27--------Los Angeles, California
July 2-5----------San Diego, California
Aug 11-15---------Orlando, Florida
Sep 3-8-----------West Palm Beach, FL
Oct 1-3-----------Chico, CA
Nov 11-14---------Honolulu, HI
Dec 18-19---------Chico, CA
February 17-20----Seattle, WA
March 4-6---------Sacramento, CA
March 31-April 7--Honolulu, Hawaii
June 8-11---------Seattle, WA
June 16-18--------Toronto, Canada
July 14-17--------Chicago, IL
July 22-24--------Roseville, CA (near Sacramento)
August 2-7--------Orlando, FL
August 19-21------Los Angeles, CA
September 9-11----Las Vegas, NV (???)
Sep 30-Oct 2------Chico, CA
Oct 26-Oct 30-----Toronto, Canada
Dec 17-20---------Anaheim, CA
Mar 2-4-------Sacramento, California
Mar 8-19------Honolulu, Hawaii (HOME!)
May 8-10--------Las Vegas, Nevada
Jul 6th-8th-----Carmel, California
Jul 27th-29th---Chicago, Illinois (maybe??)
Aug 2-5---------Orlando, Florida
Sep 7-9---------Las Vegas, Nevada (dates not confirmed)
Oct 5-7---------Chico, California
I love the beach.
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite Movies: Fight Club, American Pie trilogy.
Favorite Books: The Game, The Way of the Superior Man, The Rescue, The Rainman
Favorite Music: R&B
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have changed lives with the 2nd oldest toy in the world, the yoyo.
Teach, Learn, Share
Language exchange; I am Vietnamese speaker.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, South Korea, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Japan, United States