Wants to Meet Up
- Last login almost 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see LUCA.CHU’s full profile. It’s free!
Let me introduce myself first. I am Luca Chu from Taiwan (a country near China, East Asia), and Chu is my family name. Being mad for travelling, I visited Japan, China, Thailand, India, Oman, Cambodia, Spain and Portugal etc in the past years. I'm glad to make some local friends or friends from all the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Not yet now (November 2015)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. When I saw the sunrise in Ganges River in Varanasi, India.
2. The first time I entered the desert near Jaisalmer, I was so excited. I can't believe that I could been to a desert.
3. Self-drive in Oman for a week when I visited Oman.
4. Finish trekking at Pooh Hill in Nepal.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cambodia, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Japan, Kenya, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Portugal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In