- 98% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Luciana’s full profile. It’s free!
- I don´t speak english
- I don´t accept CSers without references nor unverified for safety reasons
- The maximum period of hosting is two days
- Use the "CouchRequest" button
...see the world
I love traveling,
Spending time with family and friends,
And enjoy life intensely.
Everything is about wishing and making decisions. Everything is about doing things with love...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
By travelling and meeting new people, understanding new cultures, explaining all I know about mine..
>>> I HOSTED:
1) November 2010: Tedy Gunawan (Indonesia)
2) November 2010: Daniel Lima (RJ/RJ -Brasil)
3) January 2011: Eva Schaflinger (Austria)
4) January 2011: Luis Felipe garcía calan (Colombia)
5) January 2011: Greg Garcia (France)
6) February 2011: Daniel Lima (RJ/RJ -Brasil)
7/8) February 2011: Juan Telez and Ana (Argentina)
9) April 2011: Leonilde Gomes (RN-Natal)
10/11) April 2011: Fagner Marques and Allan (RS)
12) April 2011: Martin Andres (Germany)
13) May 2011: Irn Coury (USA)
14) June 2011: Txema Maturano (Spain)
15) August 2011: Txema Maturano (Spain)
16) April 2012: Robert Dziedzic (Poland)
17/18) May 2012: Federico Percibal and Nico (Uruguay)
19) May 2012: Luca Borney (Italy)
20) Jul 2012: Sebastiano Ramello (Italy)
21) Jul 2012: Juan Telez (Argentina)
22) Jul 2012: Alexandros Kataropoulos (Greece)
23) Jul 2012: Luisa Maria (Colombia)
24) Set 2012: Tin Conti (Argentina)
25) Set 2012: Bernardo Parmera (Brazil/ RJ)
26) Set 2012: Ma. Claudia Pereira (Chile/Easter Island)
27) Set 2012: ander . (Brazil/ DF)
28) Set 2012: Bruno Ribeiro (Brazil/ SP)
29) All Year/2012: Luisa Maria (Colombia)
30) Out 2012: Albert Moreira (Brazil/ Bahia)
31) Oct 2012: Carlos LOPES (France)
32) Nov 2012: Guilherme Gutjahr (Brazil/ Paraná)
33) Jan 2013: Yanina Paganelli (Mar del Plata/ Argentina)
34) Jan 2013: Sebastián Arriagada S (Santiago/ Chile)
35) Feb 2013: Alonso Barbadillo soraluz (Peru)
36) Mar 2013: Natalia Mayorga (Colombia)
37/38) April 2013: Dori ROMERO and Antonio (Murcia/Spain)
39) April 2013: Tyler Foo (Malaysia)
40) May 2013: Natalia Mayorga (Colombia)
41) ...., ..., ..., 55) ..., ..., ..., KEEP HOSTING
>>> I SURFED:
1) All Year 2010/2011/2012: Daniel Lima (Brazil/RJ)
2) May 2012: Ma. Claudia Pereira (Chile/Easter Island)
3) Dec 2012: karan Mehta (New Delhi/India)
4) May 2013: Luisa Maria (Colombia)
5) JUN 2015 jonhn garcia anchundia ( Ecuador)
I'm interested in traveling a lot, because I want to make my world bigger :)
Music, Movies, and Books
- I like films that make me think about life.
- I love Brazilian popular music, music with good melody and good lyrics.
- I love to read about everything, I'm very eclectic.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
So many amazing things i´ve done that it´s imposible to describe them all...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you portuguese, our mores and things about Brazil.
I want to learn all about you and your culture.
'Cause we can build a better world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Ecuador, France, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In