N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a about 1 year
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Lucy. L'inscription est gratuite !
Before you bother reading the rest of my boring profile, here are the real perks of getting to know me:
- There are few things I have more love for than the love I have for soccer, meaning you will know who Zlatan Ibrahimovic is.
- Being born under the star constillation of the Sagittarious, I come with a life time supply of adventure, creativity and low-budget christmas presents.
- I studied photography for three years and worked as a part-time photographer in Melbourne.
- I am half american, so I am fluent in english and (hopefully making up for being a rather questionable cook) have a natural talent in ordering fast food.
- I love being in the nature and going for slow walks.
- I am used to sleeping anywhere. By anywhere, I mean anywhere, from bath tubs to petrol stations.
- I have netflix.
Travelling through South America, currenlty in Brazil, Bahia.
Top places I want to go:
South africa, Vancouver, Alaska, Budapest, Amsterdam, Jamaica, Tokyo, Brazil, Hawaii.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
My aim with couch surfing is to get a cultural experience and I would love to be exposed to different religions, cultures and views of life.
Soccer - Bred and buttered with a ball at my feet. I started playing with boys(no teams for girls that age back then) at the age of 5. Have also worked as a coach and managing girls and boys soccer teams since the age of 14.
Music - I love listening to live music, preferably guitar.
Hearing new views of life. I cant get enough of this, there are always new things to be shared.
- working out
- live music
- healthy lifestyle
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Personally I find movies and books a bit of a time waste. I would rather live my own life than watching/reading about someone elses.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
Hiked through the beautiful mountains of nothern Scandinavia to see wild deer, glaciors and the northern lights.
Ce que j'aimerais partager avec mes hôtes
I would be more than happy to take photos for/of you and teach you some things about photography.
Have worked as an Au pair and love being around kids.
Tutoring Swedish and English.
Sharing experiences and laughs.
Pays que j'ai visités
Argentina, Australia, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, England, Fiji, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Åland Islands
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Australia, Sweden, United States