Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see LUIS ALEJANDRO’s full profile. It’s free!
Viajar y perderme en nuevas culturas
Musician,a little shy at first but when it comes to party im not shy at all,open minded. Im a good listener and love the challenges!!! especially the ones that i want to do and people think i can't.
My passion :
1) Music and everything that relates to that, knowing musicians, new sounds,jams, folklore of diferent countries and all you can think about that
2) Party!!!! Love to party, sometimes hard sometimes soft!!! as long its a good party im always in the mood
3) Poker, I love to gamble but only with poker!!! im pretty good so if you want to save some money, it's better if you dont play with me :)
4) Learning new stuff languagues, crafts etc.
-Vivir haciendo lo que considere que haga de mi vida una experiencia valiosa .
-Make my life something that worths living.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Couching, surfing, being hosted and showing the city.
- I have give couch to a couple of people in Cali and has been a good experience so far.
- Showing the city and partying with some Surfers in Bogota
- Backpacking and receiving couch in 10 countries and 23 cities through Europe from february 15 of 2014 to may 15 of 2014.
Music in all his expresions,guitars, parties,literature. poker, girls, languages, gaming, Philosophy.
Dog over cats
Shots over beer
Cold weather over hot weather
Music, Movies, and Books
Vanilla sky, Buda blues, toda la música !!!!!!!!!!!!!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sleeping at 4 am in the beach of Barcelona after a good party.
- Climbing in Austria and laying down in the forest and enjoy the absolute silence and sounds of the nature.
- Seeing the beatifull view of the Swiss alps by train.
- Lost myself in the cities of europe listening lo local radio stations and walking aimlesssly.
-Parting in Budapest thermal baths with the people from the carpe noctem party hostels! so crazy, biggest hangover of my life.
- BByB parties, the best parties in the world so far, and in Bogota!!!!!!
-Staying in the countryside of poland seeing the nature and the lake in pitch black, only shadowns and the light of the stars.
- Going to Europa park amusement park in Rust,(one of the best of the world) Really nice and cool place, i was lucky to be there in a sunny day and with few people so i get 3 times in the best atractions.
- Riding in a bike in the black forest in germany
Teach, Learn, Share
-I play and teach guitar, piano and music theory
-I know spanish and some english
-I can teach some basic salsa dance
-I love to learn new stuff, doesn't matter what as long its new for me and you have the patiente to teach me.
-Eager to learn about your languague, music, nightlife, food, politics, personal philosophy and lifestyle.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Panama, Poland, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In