Potrebbe accettare ospiti
- Tasso di risposta del 88%
- Ultimo accesso 1 day fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Luis. È gratis!
ENGAGING myself to make a better world, broaden my emotions, feelings and knowledges by learning, travelling and sharing
- I Try to be positive and smiley (I generally try to keep good vibes even when circumstances are not the best and i think i somehow get to rub it off on many people surrounding me).
- I try to carry out a sustainable way of life. Taking responsability of my individual contribution to make the world move forward in a more positive way. Taking the time to get information and raise awareness about other realities and using thoughts and honesty to claim for human's dignity.
"Consumme responsably and consciously, preferably local, fair-trade and organic products as an essential to a better and sustainable world"
- I'm dynamic and Curious of learning over about everything I'm keen on and, in general, about making the most of every moment without wasting a second (But ei, i don't mean that sometimes being idle is bad...we also need brakes and switching off from our stressful modern way of life!;)
- I like being Involved in creative works as a way of expression of the unconscious, specially through mouvement, poetry, photography, and voice.
- I Try to be open-minded. Have no taboos in a chat, and I try to get rid of prejudices and social standards (even if difficult). The most important thing to me is about self-honesty in your way of life.
- I'm outgoing and quite adaptable to different environmments and situations. Don't need too much to enjoy. But need to feel a connection or a genuine envy to do something or to stay /share with somebody. Otherwise, I can easily stay away.
We will know deeper from each other while hanging out together in some corner of the world ;)
Try to appreciate to the fullest what u have and what s worth surrounding you. Look for the beauty of little details and value what truly cares in life (not material goods!). Have a critical point of view of things and don't just follow the herb. At any circomstances do your best to be positive, smiley and happy in your daily life! And if you don't feel comfortable, don't force anything and just be honest to yourself (Loads of work to achieve all this!! ;) )
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I've been taking part of the project for several years now in different ways. In the course of this time, i ve always tried to be honest to myself first, so i have mixed periods of time where i ve been quite active (attending events, trying to help out other CSurfers in my place of stay, being hosted...) with others when i haven't, mostly because i felt i needed to switch off for a while and took some time for other personal projects and for myself. So I think i ve been coherent and respectful with the ideal of the site!
Besides, i don't like the idea of using this project just as a way to find free accomodation, that is sth which is not about to me and i m not interested in at all! So please, take it into consideration before sending me requests and would be nice if you customize a bit your personal request so that i have the impression u ve got some common grounds with me!
So far it's been really good! Got to know nice people who I shared enriching moments with! Fair enough to say that i ve crossed others who I haven't felt that much affinity with! Think it happens like in other aspects of life.
Learning, Nature, to widen my horizons, sports, music, dancing whatever (from improvisation dance,contemporary, latin dance, funky, electronic music, samba...to flamenco),capoeira, TRAVELLING AND LIVING OUTSIDE ONE'S BIRTHPLACE for a while, trying to figure out (and putting into practice) the way to scape our society's fears and imposed standards, languages, keeping in close touch with my friends, reading.......
Musica, film e libri
Books: Leon L'African (Amin Maaluf)
Ensaio sobre a cegueira (Jose Saramago)
Cien años de soledad (Gabriel García Márquez)
Los hijos de la Tierra (M Auel).................................................
Music: So many...Rokia Traore, Ismael Lo, Armand Amar, Bjork, Lauryn Hill, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Bebo Valdes, Ojos de brujo, Chambao, Los Asdlanticos, Tryo, Noir desir, Zaz, Jacques Brel, Anthony and the Johnson, Pink floyd, Keny Arkana, NACH, Zpu, Mumford ans sons, Peatbog Faeries...
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
The fact of being "alive" in life is the most amazing thing already!
But I did a 14-months journey travelling overland (mainly in rural areas of Europe, Caucasus, Middle Asia, China and East Asia) which was amazing and really inspiring in many senses.
Repeated another similar experience, another year-trip , over the American continent.
I would also say that getting involved in creative works also makes your existance greater ;)
Insegna, impara, condividi
Deep inside, I´m probably willing to learn lots of things I haven´t even discovered yet!
Always up to share and keep on learning on foreign languages, capoeira, dance, music (specially drumming), pedagogy, physical activities...