Not Accepting Guests
- 59% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lukas’s full profile. It’s free!
- Music (Regggae, Electronic, Swing, Hip Hop and a lot of other styles) also dancing to it!
- Art - every kind of!
- doing Sports (Surfing, Snorkeling, Football, Rugby, Basketball ...)
- being in the nature, offside the touristroutes
- learning Guitar and Ukulele
- loving our planet
- discussions about life and people
- interested in different ways of living and people
- easy living
- studied Psychology and Economics
- organizing a youth summer campo every year
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Learn about countries, culture and people... Like to share experiences and life
Music, Movies, and Books
Regggae, Electronic, Swing, Hip Hop and a lot of other styles
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Found a nice small stone on the ground.
Travelled through Europe in a Campingbus.
Ride a bike down the death road in Bolivia.
Teach, Learn, Share
German, English and some Guitar or Ukulele
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Barbados, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Portugal, Saint Lucia, Spain, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In