Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lucia’s full profile. It’s free!
don`t worry BE HAPPY :)
I love TRAVELLING and meeting new people. Im trying to be OPTIMISTIC, SMILING all the time, and enjoying every day fully.
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
When possible, I love to host couch surfers in my city or show them around a bit. However, I have more experiences of surfing couches of others so there is still this debt I feel I need to pay back to CS society :) I am also more than happy to participate in CS gatherings, trips, language exchange meetings. Anything with CS spirit gets easily my attention and interest!
So far overwhelmingly positive, inspiring, motivating, enriching, and Im extremely thankful for all the moments I could live through thanks to CS !!!
I love travelling and meeting new people!!!
My biggest passion is PHOTOGRAPHY!
I love volleyball and snowboarding.
Im big fun of documentary movies!
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
my favourite moovies: Babel, Blood diamond, Beach, Hotel Rwanda, Beyond borders, Requiem for a dream, Milk, Taxidermy, Amores perros, Home,Intouchables, documentary movies, ...
Music: the XX, Kooks, Foster the People, Florence and the Machine, Tenis, Elif Caglar , in general jazz, funky, indie, ...
Books: Paulo Coelho, Kafka, Pamuk, Haruki Murakami, Gregory David Roberts, ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- spent 2 days in sahara
- 3 months of hitch hiking in Maui
- snorkling with big Hawaian turtles
- having my first surfing lessons - catching my first waves
- travelling in local Maroqui bus with a group of chained prisoners
- jumping from the waterfall in Hana
- getting lost a couple of times in Fez, Morocco
- tandem skydiving from 4000 meters
- drinking amazingly tasty strawberry rum with locals in Antsirabe, Madagascar
- 3 days rowing a boat trip in Tsiribihina river where are supposedly no crocodiles, NOT TRUE :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Madagascar, Malta, Morocco, Palestine, Serbia, Spain, Tunisia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States