Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Karen’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a Filipino who moved to Singapore for 5 years and now in the US of A!
My friends describe me as a fun-loving person, optimistic, who tells corny jokes, who laughs at her own jokes before telling it to friends, someone who will always give you a smile. :)
I am a dreamer. I want to experience new things. I want to see the world! I want to see what it's like out there. I would love to hear your story.
"Hakuna Matata" -Pumba of Lion King
It means no worries for the rest of your days~
"LIVE for NOW" -Pepsi advertisement
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
CS meetings & couch surfing!
AMAZING! Tried couchsurfing in Europe, US, and in Asia. I've met a lot of interesting people with different stories to tell!
I love traveling! I love meeting people, trying different food, and exchanging cultures.
I also like being on top of an active volcano. It makes me feel alive. I've climbed 3 volcanoes already and want to climb more!
Photography - I love taking photos! I want to improve my skills on this.
I also like dancing, watching the moon, stargazing, listening to the sound of the beach.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like action, comedy, and animated movies.
Music - reggae, it makes me feel so relaaaaxed :)
I like old ones too, r&b, pop.
I'm not into books. When it comes to reading, I usually read stuff from the net.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Water rafting in Padas River, Kinabalu
- had near-death experience!
2. Trekking at Mt Batur at 2AM
- beautiful stars, it's like climbing the volcano on the way to the stars..
3. Whale watching in Philippines (Donsol and Cebu)
- the biggest fish in the world! beautiful creatures
4. Road trip from Melbourne to Sydney
- amazing landscape, saw the moon at its most beautiful form.
5. Jumping off a moving train in India
7. Rock climbing the Bell Rock of Sedona without any harness
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Peru, Philippines, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, Singapore, United States