Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matt’s full profile. It’s free!
To taste the canivorous pleasures of each corner of the world.
What can I say? I kind of love to travel. It's the type of air I breathe. Being stuck in one place for too long is perhaps my worst nightmare. I'm prepared to relinquish the term home from my vocabulary if it means going to different places all the time. I want to meet new people everywhere!
Travel is the only known medium of instruction that can enlighten us on how incredibly wrong we perceive our fellow nations; the most effective way to mitigate wars, racism, and hatred.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Anyone who wants to hang out or see sights around the Portland Area can hit me up! I am, however, under the American legal drinking age. Sorry!
No experience yet, but I do sleep well on couches!
[+] drinking... a lot (of water)
[+] cheering with huge crowds
[+] getting lost in the city
[+] picture taking
[+] road tripping
Music, Movies, and Books
Such lists that are too long to jot down I'll share over a cup of tea.
Teach, Learn, Share
- You can never, ever go wrong with street food. Doesn't matter where you are. It's cheap and delicious. A word of caution for the picky.
- Developing parts of the world tend to be a lot more fun.
- Follow the less beaten path and keep moving.
- Figure out the number of shots you can handle before taking them with others.
- Something new. Try it.
- Even if you're an introvert, a stranger you just met doesn't have to know.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Philippines, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, United States