Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mahmoud’s full profile. It’s free!
Briefly I am just awesome...just kidding :D
Well...I guess I can just say that I am a friendly and open-minded person who is trying to enjoy life, and for me travelling, seeing new places, and making new friends are extremely fun :)
• I refuse to live a normal life with a daily routine.
• I don't believe that life is only about having a good career and having a stable and secure life...there is something more.
• I believe that happiness is not getting what you want but sharing what you have.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
For now I am only surfing because I live in a very small room, and its not possible to host anyone, but when I am back to Egypt or if I got a better place, I will be glad to host people from all around :)
Greaaaaaaaaat so far :)
Travelling, meeting new people, making new friends, exploring new cultures are my main interests.
- study abroad
Music, Movies, and Books
• I play some guitar, I don't have a favourite genre of music, I would listen to any kind of music classical, metal, pop, country...
• Movies...I have a lot of favorite movies like
Legends of the Fall, The pursuit of happyness, Seven Pounds, Into the wild, Seven, Scent of a Woman, You've Got Mail, Great Expectation, Troy, Before Sunrise, Before Sunset, Forrest Gumb, Midnight in Paris...
• I read for Charles Dickens, John Grisham, Mustafa Mahmoud, Anis Mansour, and some other English and Arabic authors.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
• Doing Erasmus in Brussels for two years.
• Frist time seeing Paris.
• Attending the crazy "last Queen's day and first King's day" in Amsterdam.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach Arabic language as it's my native language, and I need to learn French and improve my English.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Egypt, Kuwait