Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marian and’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying life, traveling around the world and learning English!
Mariana: I am from Rosario (Argentina) but I have lived in Barcelona since years.
Oriol: I am from Catalonia (Barcelona)
We are married!
Both are lawyers, are learning English and we love traveling.
We live in Congrès (line 5). We love Barcelona!
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but a page.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Surfed on our couch:
- Yuka Hayashida (Japanese)
- Lydia Berrocoso (Spanish)
- Luana Abreu (Brazilian)
- Justina Ziauberyte (Lithuanian)
- Ilker Cakmakci (Turkish)
Surfed around the city
- Jennifer Borgen (United States)
- Richard Colbet (England)
- Ekaterina Korovkina (Ukrainian)
- Anna Argelagués
- Patricia Jiménez
- Jordi Prats
- Rodrigo Schejt
I love really reading. I love reading black novel.
I love going to the gym (I'm spinning's and Body Pump's Fans) and I love going out with friends.
I like studing and learning thing about others culture and spend greats moments with my friends.
I like running and spinning. I love playing basketball and walching Barça team (the best team in the world).
Music, Movies, and Books
- La vita è bella (Roberto Benigni)
- Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino)
- Pulp Fiction (Quentin Tarantino)
- Nueve Reinas (Fabián Bielinsky)
- Un cuento chino
- Internacional Music: U2 - Coldplay - Madonna - Amy Winehouse
- Argentina music: Bersuit Vergarabat, Andrés Calamaro,Vicentico, Cielo Razo
Henning Mankell - Carlos Ruiz Zafón - Stieg Larsson - Julia Navarro - Kate Morton
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Walking on the "Perito Moreno" glacier in Patagonia (Argentina)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In