Potrebbe accettare ospiti
- Ultimo accesso almost 4 years fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Marian and. È gratis!
Enjoying life, traveling around the world and learning English!
Mariana: I am from Rosario (Argentina) but I have lived in Barcelona since years.
Oriol: I am from Catalonia (Barcelona)
We are married!
Both are lawyers, are learning English and we love traveling.
We live in Congrès (line 5). We love Barcelona!
The world is a book, and those who do not travel read but a page.
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
Surfed on our couch:
- Yuka Hayashida (Japanese)
- Lydia Berrocoso (Spanish)
- Luana Abreu (Brazilian)
- Justina Ziauberyte (Lithuanian)
- Ilker Cakmakci (Turkish)
Surfed around the city
- Jennifer Borgen (United States)
- Richard Colbet (England)
- Ekaterina Korovkina (Ukrainian)
- Anna Argelagués
- Patricia Jiménez
- Jordi Prats
- Rodrigo Schejt
I love really reading. I love reading black novel.
I love going to the gym (I'm spinning's and Body Pump's Fans) and I love going out with friends.
I like studing and learning thing about others culture and spend greats moments with my friends.
I like running and spinning. I love playing basketball and walching Barça team (the best team in the world).
- language exchange
Musica, film e libri
- La vita è bella (Roberto Benigni)
- Inglourious Basterds (Quentin Tarantino)
- Pulp Fiction (Quentin Tarantino)
- Nueve Reinas (Fabián Bielinsky)
- Un cuento chino
- Internacional Music: U2 - Coldplay - Madonna - Amy Winehouse
- Argentina music: Bersuit Vergarabat, Andrés Calamaro,Vicentico, Cielo Razo
Henning Mankell - Carlos Ruiz Zafón - Stieg Larsson - Julia Navarro - Kate Morton
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
Walking on the "Perito Moreno" glacier in Patagonia (Argentina)
Paesi che ho visitato
Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Paesi in cui ho vissuto