Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Majbrit’s full profile.
to make my travelling dreams come true and meet the wonderful people there are living out there in the world.
Im educated as a firefighter and have been in the civil military for 9 months.
Studying International Social Work/Advicer in Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Leaving to Greenland in 2020 for my practic work through the studie
- Living alone and enjoying good friends and family close by
EUROPE TRIP SUMMER 2017:
Myself, 2 backpacks, 3 months, 14 countries, around 47 cities, 4 ferries, 50 buses , 12 couchsurfing hosts, around 20 hostels, new friends around the world, 2 hitchhiking trips and endless amond of beers and tasty food.
ASIA TRIP 2017/2018:
2 months in Nepal
- couchsurfing, hiking, workaway, hitchhiking.
3 months in Southeast Asia
Thailand, Laos, Vietnam and Cambodja.
Workaway, bicycling, biking, hitchhiking.
RETURN TRIP FROM ASIA SUMMER 2018 - 3 Months
IRAN TO DENMARK BY LAND (halfway hitchhiking):
- 1 month in Iran (hitchhiking most of the time)
- 22 to birthday in Greece
- hitchhiking from Croatia (Tirana) to Budapast (Chez Republic) through Kosovo and Serbien
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
A Danish autphor H. C. Andersen once wroted:
"to travel is to live"
I love to learn and meet new people, and always seek to talk with people i don't know. My hope is to share my world and see other peoples perspective on this wonderful earth. Hope we can learn something by meeting and sharing.
I like deep talks about life, about your way in this life have been and what your thoughts are about the future. Talk about the local situation and everday life you have.
Let's talk about all the good and bad things there is burden our hearts.
It makes me feel alive to travel and talk with all you guys.
To see all the lives there are living out there in the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
My favorit music i Rock
I've seen a lot of movies, but are more into music then a books.
Movies: "Into The Wild", "Wild". "V for Vendeta", "Captain Fantastic",
Music: Pearl Jam, Kashmir, Tom odell, Damien Rice, Ben Howard, Queen, Nirvana, Jack Johnson, London Grammar.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Hitchhiking and hiking deep into the Himalaya Mountains in Nepal
2. Living together with wild animals and jungel men in Bardia National Park close to the Indian border in Nepal
3. Being a English teacher at a mountain villages where i dance to traditonal ceremonies every week
4. Hitchhiking 5000 Kilometers (half the way) from South Iran to Denmark summer 2018
5. Getting adopted by a truck couple and sleep in truck one night while driving through the desert
6. Get trough to motorcycle accidents in the middle of Turkey and get scars for life on my knees
7. Hitchhike alone close to the Syrian border
8. Realize how wonderful this world is and how its more safe than you ever thought it would be
9. Been a apart of a big motorcycel gang in Vietnam with 20 riders on the road behind me
10. Return to home after 8 months of solo backpacking and see my mothers face <3
1.- Got to be best friend with the local Pizza man in Bad Gastein (Austria)
2.- See a nice jazz house in Sarajevo and learn about there horrible history
3.- Drink a beer in London that tasted like wood
4.- Discover the best Hostel in Barcelona "360 Hostel"
5.- To meet three solo travellers in Naples and travel with them for a week in Sorrento
6.- To Hitchhike for the first time in Finland
7.- See a nice vintage car around Stockholm several times, random meeting the owners so i end up camping in car in South Sweden before they drop be of at my home after in Copenhagen.
8.- When you arrive at Finland and the first thing you see is a naked statue there is peeing on the ground.
9.- Going for a drink in Poland with 5 CS people but end up being 25 really drunk CS people
10.- Hitchhiking three times to three different things in 1 day on Siciliya
Teach, Learn, Share
I would love to share my thoughts and experiences in this life, I want to see the deep things and people and feel their world. This world is good place with a lot of room to learn and share. So let's do that. Le'ts listen to each other.
I love having meaningful and deep conversations, so i can spend hours talking about travelling, the human mind, what we feel inside.
Looking forward to meet you all!!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I want to share my positive energy and my hunger after exploring and see new culture, to meet new eyes there can show me something new i havent notice about this world yet.
My gold on this trip is to not be a ordinary tourist. But to feel my hosts as my new family and share everything i know with them and hope they will do the same.
I hope to feel that every time i will leave some of the people i meet here on Chouchsurfing and i have to travel further i will have gain something new, know something new about myself and the world. I actually hope to be a little bit sad everytime, cause then you really know the visit has change something in you and that you got a new friendship for life, that you always can come back to.
Im a place in my life where i need to get out from the ordinary everyday life and see more beauty and positive energy.
I want to stay on the top of the mountain and feel librated from all the things in my home country and discover something new out there in the world.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iran, Italy, Kosovo, Laos, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In