Maybe Accepting Guests
- 77% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mandy’s full profile.
My name is Mandy and I am happy you found my profile here ;)
I am always up for meeting new people, stories, and lifes!
I studied biochemistry/ molecular medicine and are now nearly finishing my PHD in cancer research. As my time for traveling was quite rare due to working, I love to do the best out of the journeys I can go on!!!
And I hope that I can start soon after finishing to travel the world!!!
Since the last years, I am learning a lot about fitness, nutrition, health and scientific ways to improve it as well as mental health, mindfulness and personality development, which improved my life and relations incredibly!! Therefore my new vision is helping others to implement my learned techniques to improve their lives as well!!! (IG: change.and.create)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing offers a complete unique way of travelling. This intercultural exchange, is essential for me while discovering new places...
I want to learn, improve, practise and enjoy different skills in various topics I am intested in as....
- sports (freelethics, volleyball, dancing, yoga)
- understaning health/science and how to benefit from it in our daily life
- art and drawing
- meditation and self care
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: I like many kinds of music and especially dancing to it. But deep inside I am a real techno fan, especiallly I love deephouse (superflu, andhim, oliver koletzki, elderbrook, monolink etc)
Books: I love books related to personal development as i love understanding and improving myself as well as relations to others (e.g. Eckhardt Tolle- "The Power of Now"; "Mating in Captivity"; "Das Kind in dir muss Heimat finden")
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking (Bali)
-camel ride and watching stars in the Sahara Desert
-helicopter flight to Annapurna Base Camp (Nepal)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- practising or teaching german
- cooking special and delicious meals
- share my hobbies with you (volleyball ...)
- can help you understanding science
- incredible conversations about everything, including exchange of life and experience
- I will definetly make you laugh, either by clumsiness or having a funny party night or in most cases just talking will be enough :D
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Egypt, England, France, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Malta, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In