Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 30 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mandy’s full profile. It’s free!
To find unexplainable moments
I love life~
friendly, happy, outgoing free-spirit
vegetarian (animals are my friends and I don't like eating my friends)
I left New Zealand on 4th April 2013 with a one-way ticket to Croatia and now am riding the journey to wherever it takes me...
after all, home for me is the place next to my backpack where I take off my shoes and rest my head
Instead of travelling like a tourist, I prefer to be really inside the culture, more of a helping hand to anyone whose face I can bring a smile, I don't care about famous places, I don't mind if my shoes get dirty and as a general rule I am up for almost anything...
I live my life by the quote - 'the only thing you truly own is your story'
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
How, when, where I can =)
I have had THE most amazing experiences with couchsurfing!
- going with the flow/ trusting the universe
- singing/ humming/ drum circles/ being around music
- giving and receiving massages
- fire (outdoors/indoors/in tipis)
- spinning poi (especially fire poi)
- spontaneous crazy adventures
- the outdoors/ nature/ beach/ forests/ grassy fields
- eating marmite!
- hitchhiking on a beautiful day or with someone very optimistic
- dancing with my eyes closed (for hours)
- giving and receiving unconditional love
- swimming in ridiculously cold water
- playing board games/yahtzee/ pool/ table tennis
- drinking smoothies (homemade the best)
- sleeping in the middle of the day
- having conversations with no words
- taking pictures of Tibetan prayer flags
- running around with bare feet
- volunteering, for peace and happiness
- bubbles/ tattoos/ edible weeds
- rolling around on the floor/ or amongst lots of fluffy things
- making daisy chains
- pretending to play the guitar
- throwing stuff in iced water
- enjoying every second of life...
- board games
- outdoor activities
- table tennis
Music, Movies, and Books
Across the Universe
WHAT THE !@#$%
Life is Beautiful
The Power of One
Into the Wild
so... many more
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
sooooo many amazing moments, i can't pick just a few
Teach, Learn, Share
I believe everyone has a story to tell and the ability to listen, you just have to be open to giving and receiving these gifts
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Fiji, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Austria, New Zealand