Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manuel’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi travel buddies!
I'm Manu, from Southern Spain. I consider myself as an easy-going, cheerful and always eager to keep learning individual. Love getting to know different cultures, languages and leave a smile in other people's face :)
During the last few years I have been living in several different countries for studies and work purposes (Czech Republic, China, South Korea and Peru). Meanwhie I've taken advantage to travel the world, and I am fascinated how much the people I have met on my way have changed my life and how CS has helped me to enjoy it to the fullest. So I just want to keep going!
Currently I am heading to Shanghai, where I will be working as an International Trade Advisor, so I wanna make the most out of my stay there.
Don't hesitate to drop me a few lines and let's tell our experiences and adventures to each other ! =)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have figured out that the addiction to travel has grown up inside me. What better than surfing the world sharing my route with outstanding people who share the same passion as me? :)
- Karen Wang, Marbella (December 2010)
- EunSeol Lucy, Marbella (May 2011)
- Li Hanwei, Marbella (June 2011)
- Songlin Gao, Marbella (June 2011)
- Johan Laine's couch, Stcokholm (March 2011)
- Caroline Larshan's couch, Edsbyn (March 2011)
- Olivia Jung's couch, Uppsala (April 2011)
- Marta Casquero's couch, London (April 2011)
- Rachel Hengalová's couch, Prague (May 2011)
- Borisz Merei's couch, Dubai (February 2012)
- Iezwan Zaikiran's couch, Hong Kong (October 2012)
- Mary Li's couch, 东莞，China (February 2013)
- Li Hanwei's couch, 萍乡，China (February 2013)
- Xuan Chen's couch, 广州， China（February 2013)
- Vivi's couch, Lima, Peru (January 2014)
- Xu's couch, Bangkok, Thailand (January 2016)
- Adisak's couch, Kanchanaburi, Thailand (January 2016)
- Peter's couch, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (January 2016)
- Roberto's couch, Manila, Phillipines (February 2016)
Every kind of sports: Tennis, soccer, basketball, squash, skiing, hiking.....
Diving into a great movie or book, get to know as many people as possible and learn from all of them.
- scuba diving
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
This is something we can enjoy telling each other face to face :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, England, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Malaysia, Philippines, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Czech Republic, Peru, South Korea, Spain