- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marcel’s full profile.
Before you hit that request button:
- I don't like leeches. I am not a hotel.
- I don't like those 'standard' messages. Try to be personal and read at least my profile.
- I prefer to get requests a few days before the date you want to come over. Of course there are exceptions, for instance: when your host cancelled last minute and you have to sleep under a bridge.
- I can host one person. I can maybe host two person (the odds of accepting your request won't be in your favour, but you can try). More than two is 'a no-go'
I work as a high school teacher (subject: German). I really like my job.
I consider myself not as a Dutchman, but as an european.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet new people around the globe, and to travel more without much money.
I like to hear about the adventures people have and the reason people travel.
Hiking, Traveling, Longboard trips, Guitar playing
Music, Movies, and Books
- I am Legend
- Shawshank's redemption
- Oh brother where art thou
- Baby driver (the music in that movie is awesome!)
- Guilty pleasure: I like to watch chick flicks
The Alchemist - Paolo Coelho
1984 - George Orwell
My favourite author is Herman Koch, but no one will know him, because he is dutch.
- I like the Beatles.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers is the reason I started to learn to play guitar.
- Best era's of music are the 70's and the 80's
- guilty pleasure: 90's boybands (definitely backstreet boys)
- Indie music or folk
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Jumped from a 8 Meter high Waterfall (and yes, I am afraid of heights)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Egypt, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Scotland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia
Countries I’ve Lived In