Puede aceptar invitados
- Índice de respuesta del 100%
- Última conexión hace about 9 hours
Únete a Couchsurfing para ver el perfil completo de Marco. ¡Es gratis!
I'm a shy guy at first glance, but if I feel comfortable with the people around me, I can be a friendly, funny and interesting person! :)
Por qué estoy en Couchsurfing
Actually, I've always thought that before of calling a person "friend", I had to know him/her very well, deeply.
Lately, I understood the importance of knowing new people from all the world! We are seven billion of brothers and I think we should know as many as possible of them.
So I'm here to make all the people in the world my friends!! :D
There are a lot of stuff I'm interested in, but the followings are the ones I'm more focused in:
- sports like running, gym, volleyball, etc.;
- caribbean dances, in particular I really enjoy dancing cuban salsa and cuban rumba (I'm getting better, but I want to improve myself more and more);
- healthy lifestyle: food, sport, spirituality;
- technologies concerning mainly ICT, electronic and energy;
- alternative information;
- reading books;
- quantum physics: I saw some stuff on the web, but I'd like to study it deeper;
- psychology and NLP;
- trekking on mountain;
- I'm thinking to start to learn to play the guitar;
- of course, travelling all around the world to see as many places and to know as many people as possible.
I also love the Spanish language, the Spanish culture, the Latin-American culture and the people from those places, so if you come from there I'd love to know you! :)
- quantum physics
- healthy lifestyle
- renewable energy
- cuban salsa
Música, películas y libros
My knowledge in music is not so vast, but I really like every kind of music, from pop to metal, from rap to rock, from latin to classic, and so on...
I like almost all kinds of movies except horror. I'm particularly interested in documentaries and socially engaged movies.
The kinds of books I prefer to read are sociological, philosophical and classics.
Algo increíble que he hecho
It's hard to choose a particular thing, surely it's amazing spending time with my niece!! She is so cute!!! :)
One of the most wonderful thing I've ever seen is the coral reef in the Red Sea in Egypt.
Enseña, aprende, comparte
I can teach you my culture and my language, a bit of English and a lot of things related to IT and computer!
I'd like to improve my English and Spanish, and learn some other new language.
I'd like also to find someone to do caribbean dances with.
Qué puedo ofrecer a los anfitriones
A bed, a very small single-room apartment, a bit of my free time, a bit of knowledge about my culture and a warm place to stay and hang out together.
Países que he visitado
Austria, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, England, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Poland, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Vatican City State
Países en los que he vivido