Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MARCO1003’s full profile. It’s free!
Gioia e Rivoluzione!!! (joy and revolution) http://youtu.be/BXB-PoihfYI
A strange mix of Greek blood, Italian name and French culture, who feels at home in Switzerland and carry in himself a bit of all these cultures.
I have a foreign accent in every language I speak!
After having considered myself as a sort of mathematical-technical robot, I've started to explore the fantastic world of arts and emotions: I've learned to tell people I love how much I love them (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao), I've come back to painting, music and street teather, and I'm more and more interested in developing my artistic side!
Too many years of lateral thinking gave me an unconventional look over the world: my political views mix downshifting and entrepreneurial spirit, my brain mixes introversion and love for human contacts, my way of moving into the world likes to mix things that are usually far apart...
If you want to read the web reviews I have
received on other websites, you can check
my Fidbacks profile.
My Fidbacks pseudo is marco1003
I am marco1003 on Fidbacks
Carpe Diem before Diem carpes you
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I love to organize meetings and gatherings!
100 guests from 2005 to 2007, and after that, I stopped counting them: In those years, my house was like a youth hostel!
Acting, painting, writing, getting involved in new projects, sharing ideas with other people, learning languages and dialects...
- performing arts
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
"L'Auberge Espagnol" by Cédric Clapish
"The Neverending Story" by Michael Ende
"Games people Play" by Eric Berne
"The Human Equation" by Ayreon
"Le Nom des gens" by Michel Leclerc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My life itself is amazing! instead of just dreaming and fantasizing about things, I decided to just do everything I dream of. and the results are crazy! I discovered that many things look good from the outside, but from the inside are terribly boring. And on the other side, some things I thought were boring happened to be quite impressive!
so, here are a few things I've done in the last years:
- Creating the Geneva Polyamory Group http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-polyamory-group.htm
- Taking part in some street teather performance in Rome, Geneva and Montpellier.
- Getting lost in Greece and making interesting conversations despite my really basic Greek.
- Changed my life completely just because of a joke (and with the help of some improbable coincidences)
- Skinny-dipping in Geneva harbour, with public transport boats passing nearby
- Participating to the swiss "burning man" somewhere in the bernese alps, and organize more and more burners' meetings
- Learning Tantra on a weekend retreat in Neuchâtel
- being interviewed for a job by a group of hippies
- outdoor sleeping and seeing shooting stars in the jura mountain
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm gathering more and more people in order to start the Geneva Polyamory Group: http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-polyamory-group.htm
if you are curious about polyamory, feel free to contact me! :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Italy, Switzerland