Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marco’s full profile. It’s free!
We're a funny and smiley couples with a huge will of wandering around the world.
After travelling during 7 months through Mexico and Central America we decided to fly to Chile where we found a job inside Torres del Paine National Park.
Now from South to North we're gonna walk along the whole Cordillera reaching Ecuador and its marvellous Galapagos Islands!
Travelling with organized trips is not a way for travelling!!! Travelling involves meetings with local people, means mixing with their cultures and languages and habits, means falling deeply into whichever country's nature!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
We're now back to Europe after a long experience in South America, time to find an appartment and then we'll be able to host again people from all over the world!
We surfed in Ireland, Spain, troughout Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Costa Rica!
While we were living in Padova we hosted a Chilean couple, two Mexican guys, two German girls and a couple from Cancun.
Travels, reading, listening and playing music, playing football and other sports and of course chatting
- scuba diving
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
Tarantino and Burton above everyone for cinema, every kind of rock/metal/jazz music. Tolstoj, Dostojevsky and Pasternak
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- To see the sunlight 24hrs a day in Norway
- Night climb, free-camping and dawn at Nemrut Dagi in Turkey
- Free-camping at Cabo da Roca's roundabout. The westest point of Europe (Portugal)
- Climbing up so many Mayan pyramids in the Yucatan Peninsula
- Going down to Batopilas Canyon and riding "El Chepe" through the Copper Canyon
- Spotting Humpback Whales in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Breathtaking experience
- Open Water PADI Certification in Utila, Honduras...life below the surface is just awesome! Let's go diving!
- Advanced Open Water PADI Certification in Little Corn Island, Nicaragua while diving with dolphins and turtles
- Helping a wounded Green turtle laying its eggs on a beach in Costa Rica
- Living and Working in Torres del Paine National Park in the Chilean Patagonia...sunrises and sunsets have never been so beautiful.
- Walking on Perito Moreno Glacier and climbing Volcan Villarica with crampons (Argentina and Chile)
- Staring at a giant Galapagos turtle while eating grass in Santa Cruz highlands (Galapagos - Ecuador)
- Diving with hammerhead sharks and playing with 4 sunfishes into the cold waters of Gordon Rocks (Galapagos - Ecuador)
Teach, Learn, Share
Languages and Cultures
What I Can Share with Hosts
Our stories and adventures in Central and South America
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Chile, Germany, Honduras, Italy, Mexico, Spain