Возможно, принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: over 3 years назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Marcus. Это бесплатно!
A renaissance kinda guy, who deeply enjoys long walks and a nice conversation. Loves art, design, music, animals and his food and drink. Three things make the world a better place: friends, the simple pleasures of life, and being constantly thankful.
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
To take a walk in the shoes of other people. To immerse myself in the world; not merely to travel to places and see things, but to experience them for what they truly are, through the eyes of the people who have
Classical music, acoustic covers, pencil sketching, distance swimming, flatwater kayaking, Lego, digital photography, typography, cycling, cross-country driving.
- classical music
Музыка, кино и книги
The Grand Budapest Hotel
The works of Hayao Miyazaki
Biographies of all sorts
The White Tiger
Nothing to Envy: Real Lives in North Korea,
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Running my own company while majoring in Pharmacy - a real bloody balancing act that I think was my best decision in years.
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
1) Appreciating the glorious cuisine of Singapore: a myriad of tastes, textures and aromas embedded in a diversity of cultures and muddled history.
2) A 101 (and more) ways to swear in 5 or more Asian languages: uniquely Singaporean.
3) From Third World to First: the often confusing and cruel history of a tiny island nation.
4) Singaporean nightlife: a guide to the best (affordable) places to enjoy your booze in a nation where the alcohol tax is often more expensive than the alcohol itself.
Чем я могу поделиться с хостами
1) A good sense of humor.
2) Stories (crazy as they may be) of my travels in East Asia (I have yet to travel to Cambodia, Laos and North Korea)
3) A good drink or two.
Где я побывал(-а)
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand, Viet Nam
Где я жил(-а)
Australia, Malaysia, Singapore