Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marianne’s full profile. It’s free!
World Trip! Having a nice and funny time in the world before I'm going to work! Yeah man, let's rock!!
I'll soon have the opportunity to get out into the world and see those things I really want to see, and hopefully find more of the wonderful things (like love, beauty, humanity, joy, virtue, adventure) that I know are out there.
To describe me shortly I would say that I am
- like animals
--> a very sociable person i would say
I like food, especially food from different cultures. I would like to taste grilled grashoppers in Thailand ;) And because I'm a hunter i prefer wild-meat while avoiding to buy meat of factory farming - but if there's no way and I'm hungry of spaghetti bolognese, okayyy..
And like I was used to in my student's time I prefer cooking with a lot of (different) people creating good meals, laughing and talking a lot. Sometimes - ok mostly - we play parlor games like activity e.g. SO much fun!
DO IT! They can't bite your head off!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
None, but I hope to get some soon!
- motorcycling: that gives a feeling of freedom - everyone has to try it!
- travelling: get to know new people, cultures and landscapes;
- hunting (yea, i've a license ;-) ): it's not only killing animals!! The best thing is to watch deers, rabbits, foxes straying around, analyse their behaviours, watch them how they cherish (especially nanny and fawn!!) and I like to be in line with nature;
- playing volleyball
- foreign languages: if it were possible, I'd take up any foreign language because it's such a good feeling to go abroad and talk to people in their own language... it gives me the idea that I can really get in contact with them;
-having fun and having a good laugh with friends anytime
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been to Namibia. As little children we got a lot of responsibility for the farm where we went. We cared about sick keaks or had to care about the horses on the farm and could drive around in the dunes with a quad! Etc. etc...
I also lived in France. There were so much glad coincidences which were awesome, too much to tell them right now.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bulgaria, Egypt, France, Germany, Italy, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In