Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 2 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marie-Ève’s full profile. It’s free!
To become a left-wing accomplished lawyer and a part-time actor and singer at the same time - working on it!!
I am sociable, nice, respectful and interested in lots of different things!
Encouraging endless creativity, self-expression, and personal growth. Always trying to be a better person. Questionning everything. Fighting for ideas important to me and encouraging people to do so.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I am currently in Vancouver for an exchange, but as soon as I go back to Montreal I'll make my couch available.
I will do my first couch surfing experience during the month of November in Portland - looking forward to it ! Otherwise, it's not gonna my first time at
Blues dancing, west coast swing dancing, acting, impro, knitting, swimming, cooking veggies - love eating vegan and raw even if I am not 100% one or the other, trying new meal, meeting new people, social activism, DIY, learning how to reduce our impact on environment, cycling and always trying something new, especially if it's linked to arts in general. Oh. I am also interested in social sciences... and in law, of course. I enjoy especially criminal law, a fascinating and complex area. On my way to become a lawyer.
- swing dancing
- social science
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Granada: I spent a year there and I can tell that the Alhambra is amazing. I was living with 8 other people and we organized some crazy partys with at least 250 people! Once in a lifetime! (Now I am more quiet). North of Argentina: went to a kind of desert, with so many cactus - it was beautiful.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Explaining you how the justice system works in Canada and answering questions about it (at my best), especially in criminal law
- Explaining why Quebec should be independant
- Sharing the awesome, huge and tasty salads that I make
- Sharing my smoothie recipes (ask me for a spinach smoothie and you won't regret)
- Introducing you to the swing and blues dancing scene in Montreal
- Making you discover some awesome teas (I was a high quality tea advisor for a year)
- Making you discover nice clothes shops in Montreal if you like the classy hippie/hipster/second-hand/retro style.
Countries I’ve Visited
Martinique, Nicaragua, Portugal, Spain, Tanzania, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In