- Ultimo accesso 3 days fa
Iscriviti a Couchsurfing per visualizzare il profilo completo di Mariem. È gratis!
I will respectfully DECLINE any message / request that:
- has nothing to do with the concept of CS (this is not a dating website),
- does not contain the secret password I've placed in my profile / home description (yep I need to make sure you're a bit interested in the experience and not just sending me one of a dozen generic requests you sent in order to secure a free place to sleep).
Also, PLEASE READ THE HOME DESCRIPTION BEFORE SENDING ANY REQUEST. THANK YOU!
I read a lot, that's all you need to know about me :p
Well, I also like to meet new people & discover other cultures, languages & customs, it's quite intresting but also so much fun.
I came to Paris almost 2 years ago to finish my studies, it's been quite a journey & I'm trying to make the best of it.
Now I'm done with school, for now at least, and I'm working as an IT consultant...
Looking forward to meeting more lovely people everywhere in the world :)
Perché sono iscritto su Couchsurfing
A very practical platform that enables us to connect.
As I've said before, I'm always open to new friendships from all over the world. That has worked well so far thanks to social media but seriously, it's nothing like "real" meetings.
So whether you're coming to visit or you're hosting me, I guess we can always enjoy a good talk, a good meal etc :)
- Music : I have a very "non-discriminative" taste... I'm learning the guitar as well...
- Learning languages
- Travelling. I've been to Brussels, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Munich, and a couple of French cities. It's always a pleasure, the people, the food, the history of the town etc
- & of course partying, I mean who doesn't like that anyway :)
Musica, film e libri
- Music : anything good, I believe in the power of good music in the sense that it could be any genre, old or new, if it is good, it'll capture you.
- Movies, "non-discriminative" taste as well, though it better be thought-provoking. Oh, & I "dislike" book adaptations... Like you couldn't tell :p
- Books; every book is worth reading. Too many books, too much time, so there is no excuse :p
Una cosa incredibile che ho fatto
The amzing things I've done are either countless or non-existent, for I can't come up with anything specific at the moment...
I'd like to think I'm here & now for a reason, that's amazing in itself, isn't it :)
Insegna, impara, condividi
It's all about sharing & learning. I guess if we ever meet, we'd be able to practice arabic, french, english & german (I can try other languages but I can't guarantee anything :p )
We can also go out, Paris is a lovely city, especially at night :)
Not to forget the food, I'd like to think I can make some special tunisian dishes...
Cosa posso offrire ai padroni di casa
I'm open to sharing anything I can share :)
Paesi che ho visitato
Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Tunisia, United States
Paesi in cui ho vissuto