Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maryna’s full profile. It’s free!
to get to Hawaii)
Being a sleepy girl with a busy life is hard, but I`m doing my best. Some days I eat salads and go to gym, some days I eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It`s called BALANCE. Practicing YOGA for mindfullness and traveling not so the world can see me, but so I can see the world.
¡SUEÑA EN GRANDE!
If you don`t like where you are,then change it. You are not a tree.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am here to meet lots of awesome people and experience the cities I visit as a local, to see and try things off-the-beaten-track, to help you to soak up the atmosphere of my current city Krakow.
- love reading to travel to the imaginary worlds.
- travelling, as it`s about finding those things you never knew you were looking for.
- learning foreing languages, as hablar otra idioma es como tener otra alma.
- partying, to surrender to the crazy atmosphere
and share happiness and fun)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- watched the sunset from the cliff beside the sea
- cooked mouthwatering gluten-free pizza 2 ways
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share with you some cool recipies of the Ukrainian cuisine and gluten-free healthy meal options.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Polish nutella vodka;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In