Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 4 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marion’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a girl who like to travel, discover new places, new country, new culture ... I love to take pictures, to meet people and share some time with them, sharing way of life, experience en else !
Look at my video ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmhLkmsbIVo
Live your dreams and be happy !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm still a "newborn couchsurfer", but I did it a couple of time in Mongolia , in Russia, in Italy and in Peru. It was a kind of revelation, and know I can't imagine to stay in an hotel or guesthouse anymore ... Couchsurfing brings you so much !
I love taking pictures, going out, at night or by day, to the sea, or to see my friends, or just to spend some time alone, in nature, it's just depend on my moods !
I love animals either, and it's hard for me to stay in the same place for too long :)
I also love travelling, listening good music, party, meet people, share a lot ...
A take my time :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Take a dog from an animal shelter : I LOVE HER SO MUCH
- Going alone in Peru and Bolivia for a 2 months trip
- 6 months trip in Eastern Asia
- Meet the Tsaatan people, reindeers raisers in Taïga forest
- Bath in Tirta Empul, sacred bath in Indonesia
- 2 months-Trip to Thaïland with 2 girls I met on the internet on a website named "co-traveler"
- Being paid for taking pictures (my passion !)
- Take a plane to Scotland by myself to see my uncle I didn't seen for a while, when I was 15
- Loading ...
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach : photography, commercial skills, some meal to cook !
Learn : some new meal, new language, new philosophy ...
Share :Experiences, musics, pictures, stories, tips and more !
What I Can Share with Hosts
My experience, my opinion, my photographies, some meal I know, some baaad jokes, some "life hack" and tricks !
Aaand my famous apple cake ! (chek my references :D )
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Bolivia, Cambodia, China, England, France, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Mongolia, Peru, Russian Federation, Scotland, Spain, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In