- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mari’s full profile. It’s free!
Checking out the home country
I'm a happy and life-loving girl from Finland.
My name is Mari and my passion is to travel. Currently I'm studying in the university of Eastern Finland.
I love nature and I want to learn to know new people and cultures. I reckon that the best way to travel is just go with the flow and see what happens, not make too exact plans.
I have been working in Sweden, Spain and Belgium and I spent one year in Australia with a working holiday visa. I have also travelled around Europe and my next dream is to see and experience Africa. I like to think that the world is just one huge playing ground!
I hope to see you soon! :)
Smiles make the world go round
I'm interested of travelling, meeting people, nature, different cultures, having great time and making stories for grankinds!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
A question that I hope everyone would think about a answer to: What are the top 10 most memorable moments of your life:
- Swimming with sealions
- First kiss
- Saw "my own" butterflies hatching when I was a child
- Coming home from a school trip when I was about 7
- Driving around Australia "I'm happy!"
- Family trip to Turkey when I was about 9. I thought that I'm probably going to die before I get to do something as amazing as that
- Neea my goddaughter was born
- Chilling in my favorite place in the world; Daintree rainforest, Australia
- Summer gottage life in Finland