Nie przyjmuje gości
- Ostatnie logowanie almost 6 years temu
Aby zobaczyć pełny profil użytkownika MARIS_E_RICA, dołącz do Couchsurfing. To nic nie kosztuje!
Live, learn, comprehend, help, love!
We are a couple from São Paulo (Brasil) that loves to travel, meet people, places and cultures.
We have lots of good dreams about the world and the best part is: you, who is reading this is part of all of it! We don't think in the loss of time, we believe that every time is useful when one has dreams that include everyone that share the same environment! For us, to say "I'm Brazilian" is almost the same as to say "I'm your brother", afterall borders and territories don't matter, what matters is people and nature. What we care about is the place we share, Earth. And my friend, if you are in it...believe us, we want the best for you. It may seem silly or childish, but what would be of the world without the contact between humans that share unconditional love and without dreams? We are part of it all.
Compasion, ethics and apprentice.
Family, friends, thoughts, cultures, philosophy, nature, traveling, food, reading, listening good music, movies and documentaries, adventures, sports, languages, volunteering, etc...
Jedna niesamowita rzecz, którą zrobiłem(-am)
- It is the sky with the most stars that I have ever seen in my life at Chapada dos Veadeiros/GO, Brasil.
- I travelled 24h by train from the border of Brasil to the middle of Bolivia, buses on dangerous roads in the Andes, inka Salcantay trail, Machu Picchu, the Lines of Nazca.
- Swimming with Rica and lots of turtles in Tobago Cays, Caribbean.
- Iguazu Falls in Foz do Iguaçu, Brasil.
-Jumping from a tiny propeller airplane in Massachusetts, U.S. and having the parachute be tangle...then having to release the parachute and open the emergency one...
Kraje, w których byłem(-am)
Argentina, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, France, Italy, Netherlands Antilles, Peru, Portugal, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Switzerland, Venezuela
Kraje, w których mieszkałem(-am)
Brazil, Ecuador, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, United States