Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 11 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marjana’s full profile. It’s free!
Some people feel the rain, others just get wet. -Bob Marley
I can laugh about the stupidest things and love it to enjoy myself about something nobody else understands. I'm easy-going and I try to glory in life as much as possible, Sadly I'm neither the tidiest nor the most organized person, but in favour I often get to know places or experiences which I didn't have planned - and these are the best!
- The "What-If's" and the "Should-Have's" will eat your brain
- In every person there are two lions fighting. A white one - standing for honest, joy, love and peace - and a black one - standing for anger, clousefistedness, hatred and antipathy. But which one will win?
The party which you feed.
I like it to get impulses, maybe in an art-gallery, a concert, a nice travel, a great discussion or simply by cooking an amazing meal. Everywhere is something to find - and i'm looking for it.
Music, Movies, and Books
- Roman Polanski: "Der Gott des Gemetzels" ("Carnage")
- Anders Thomas Jensen: "Adams Äpfel" ("Adams Apple") & "Dänische Delikatessen" ("Green Butchers")
- Tim Burton: "Charlie and the chocolate fabric" & "Edward scissorhands" (but that's mainly because of the music from Danny Elfman!)
- Joe Donthorne: "Submarine"
Music: the music I hear is kind of random. I like Alternative/Indie like Broken Bells, Pixies or Arctic Monkeys. Also I love to hear Rock like Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss or Mastodon. And Hip Hop like A Tribe called Quest is great! I like Electronic music, mainly moony and dreamy sounds like Dominik Eulberg and Bonobo. Jazz and even classic music are perfect to hang around the mind, especially live, there's nothing better than seeing/hearing/feeling an orchestra or a Jazz-band playing!