Maybe Accepting Guests
- 0% response rate
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marko’s full profile.
My profile is a bit outdated, as l've writen everything when l created the account.
As obvious as it is how difficult writing about oneself is, I've asked my friends what they thought of me. Here's what they wrote:
1) Intelligent, ambitious, now fit. Handsome, yet insecure on some occasions, you think too much and you really try to improve. Oh and one more thing: you try to change yourself, and I've always loved you. I mean whether you're the old Mare or some new Mare it's all the same to me. Will you marry me? :D (Mare is a nickname of mine)
2) Marko is a responsible and friendly person. This makes him great for cooperation and teamwork. (I guess he thought I was writing a CV or something like that, didn't tell them why I wanted their feedback)
3) You're rational, you approach everything systematically and you solve it all without a hitch. You have an unusual way of functioning which is not easy to disrupt.
4) You're laid back but also tiring, sometimes nice and caring, pretty open and straightforward. You notice little things and you have strong emotional reaction to them, you like to talk about yourself, right? :), to have fun, to be right. You're handsome and you like beauty... (she studies psychology so you probably won't realize most of this... I'm not all that bad, you'll see! :D)
5) Very intelligent, you observe things from every aspect, sometimes a bit complicated, but unspoiled :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
You spend a couple of days with someone but end up with a lifetime friend, which is pretty awesome.
Music, Movies, and Books
Blue Jasmin, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Intouchables, Les petits mouchoirs, Das Experiment, Jeux d'enfants, The Lord of the Rings (ofc)..
A variety really. For instance: Florence and the Machine, Tom Odell, 80s pop and rock, songs you can sing to, soundtracks (LOTR, GOT), but also Black Madonna "Boiler Room Chicago DJ Set", minimal techno, etc. You get the point. :)
The kind of books that make you think after finishing them about whatever, just as long they make you think. Lets say:
Demian and Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse, When Nietzsche Wept by Irvin Yalom, Dervis i smrt by Mesa Selimovic, etc.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Teach, Learn, Share
I can show you the basics in programming but who'd be interested in that, right? :D
Ich lerne Deutsch und wäre es gut ob jemand mit mir üben möchte! :)
NATO bombings of Yugoslavia is definitely an interesting "event" from my childhood. I'd be happy to share my memories of it with you.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Humor, wit, my perspective on things, my life story, homemade rakia
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Montenegro, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Countries I’ve Lived In