Maybe Accepting Guests
- 65% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marco’s full profile. It’s free!
Hi, i am a forever-young engineer and photographer. Yes that's right: i work as a mechanical engineer (i develop diesel engines) but I also develop my personal photographic projects. :)
- Open my mind to what is different
- Be curios with what is new
- Be emphatic with the people around me.
- Music (I play guitar). I like almost any kind of music genre. Folk, jazz, rock, songwriters, electro, classic, etc.
- Travelling. I love exploring, starting from my house to foreing countries. When I can mix travelling and photography I'm the happiest person on earth!
I love to be surprised. Every day.
I won't take in consideration couch requests which are clearly copy-paste ones. Please show me that you've read my profile, and complete your own one with photos and all the rest especially if you have no reference at all! Explain WHY should i host you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I was, I am, I'll be a traveller for all my life.
I understand what travelling is, and how I can be useful.
Music, Movies, and Books
1 Movie: Cidade de deus 1 Music: billie's bounce 1 book: o alquimista
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
A wedding in Sultahani, Turky. Greeeat experience!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach something about italian old-style culture. I'd like to learn something about your food :-) and share the best time ever!
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In