- 54% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marco’s full profile. It’s free!
- Open my mind to what is different
- Be curios with what is new
- Be emphatic with the people around me.
I do really love...
- Photography. I spend almost all my spare time (nights, weekends and holidays) trying to develop my personal projects: reportage and documentary photography.
- Music (I play guitar). I like almost any kind of music genre. Folk, jazz, rock, songwriters, electro, classic, etc.
- Travelling. I love exploring, starting from my house to foreing countries. When I can mix travelling and photography I'm the happiest person on earth!
I love to be surprised. Every day.
I won't take in consideration messages which are clearly copy-paste ones. Please show me that you've read my profile, and complete your own one with photos and all the rest especially if you have no reference at all! Explain WHY should i host you.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I was, I am, I'll be a traveller for all my life.
I understand what travelling is, and how I can be useful.
Music, Movies, and Books
1 Movie: Cidade de deus 1 Music: billie's bounce 1 book: o alquimista
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
...a wedding in Sultahani, Turky... greeeat experience!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach something about italian old-style culture. I'd like to learn something about your food :-) and share the best time ever!
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In