Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 5 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marsh’s full profile. It’s free!
My current mission is to travel to as many country as i can, learn new things, while im still young and capable of doing it,and i would like to get to know new people from all over the world, for networking,changing ideas and making new friends
i'm an easy going person, friendly, loud and happy go lucky person who loves to make others happy and make new friends. i love travelling around, eating ,drinking,dancing,playing sports and meeting new people. I'm a female - a bit boyish,so call tomboy,that loves to enjoy and have fun! You can share anything with me- love stories,life stories, nonsense stories, anything...im up for it ;) a good listener and a reliable friends (Dats what my friends always said bout me)LOUD AND CRAZY TOO!
"What others think of u is none of your business,No one is in charge of your happiness, except u"
- smile. You don't own all the problem in the world !
- We live once,do your best,never give up and never
- Live Life To The Fullest!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
just started today :) 31st december 2012
Travelling around and meeting new people, playing badminton,tennis,basketball,futsal and golf.
Teach, Learn, Share
- sum-one's easy going and open minded
- sum-one's that can go crazy when doing some fun stuff
and enjoy every moment of it! (livelifetothefullest)
-Always knows ur limit no matter how much ur having fun!
- people who likes to make new friends and appreciate friendship so much like i do ;)
- Sum one who does't judge sum-one else! Get to know them before u judge them,because i believe everyone have their own specialties
- humble and friendly
- always positive ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In