- Last login over 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marten’s full profile. It’s free!
- Easy going
Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, love is gained and loyalty is returned.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
- A bit stubborn
- Always in for a laugh
- Outdoor activities. Such as Hiking and Biking.
- Listening to music. Especially Jazz and Classical Music.
- Sports. Squash, running and swimming.
- classical music
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The grand Budhapest Hotel, Pulpfinction, the Godfather.
Music: Miles Davis, The Doors and Prokofiev.
Books: Lord of the rings, The sword of truth and all the dummy books.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Provided humanitarian help in Bangalore, India.
- Solo bike trip. Almost 2000 KM.
- Group Hike in Swedish Lapland.
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In