N'accepte pas d'invités
- Dernière connexion il y a 5 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Martin. L'inscription est gratuite !
to develop a Consucius way of thinking To have a Carioca body, ant to eat as a French
I am a really enthusiastic and optimistic person. I enjoy traveling and meeting people from all over the world!
I love the Nature as well. I am striving to act locally and to think globally. I am keen on traveling, sharing experiences. And I am passionated for music as well!
People and things leave and go away, but the happy moment will last forever.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I think the most interesting point in couchsurfing is to share experiences and nice moments. I Have organised some CS events in France. And now that I am leaving in Rio, I love participate to some CS meetings and events.
- Great week in Buenos Aires at the place of a great musician with its family.
- Amazing Maté in Uruguay with funny girls.
- Two really good CS experiences in Santiago and Valpareiso- Chili.
- Meeting of nice CSurfers in Florianopolis, Brasil
- organisation of a CS event in Paris to show some places of Paris that I like to some nice CSers!
-CS meetings in Rio de Janeiro
- Music: Play in band, piano, guitar, singing
- Philosophy, Literature, old movies
- I am keen on architecture and urban planning
- I like to go out, to party, and to share ideas
- Make jokes to laugh every day
- full moon party
- rock climbing
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Movie: Le Grand bleu, Nikita, the blues brothers, Casablanca, Bossa Nova
books: This Night: Freedom, Dominique Lapierre and Larry Collins
Music: Jazz, Tango,Rock, World Music,Salsa, Rai &
Flamenco. MPB, MPF(da Franca)
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- A show of "The enchanted flute" of Mozart, realised with children and other animators in a Holiday camp!
- A battucada in Salvador do Bahia, Brasil
- A jogging crossing a township in Vietnam
- Proposing the concept of Pastry and Bakery as an Art. What do you think of it?
- A full moon party in the desert of San Pedro de Atacama in Chile
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
What I can teach you are some basis of rythm, music improvisation. I can teach you also some special French recipes such as Crepes, Quiches, or my speciality: Beef with a mushroom sauce. I can teach French as well!
What I hope to share with you is to keep an optimistic eye on life. To look for action rather than words, and to have fun with anything!
I would like to improve my Brazilian portugese,to learn many other languages. I would like to learn doing rollerskating again, to learn climbing, and keep on meeting open-minded people!
Pays que j'ai visités
Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
France, Viet Nam